for Sing All Our Cares Away

3/5/2019 c3 7zugrian
Gotta say this is my favorite of this series of one shots. Love how you portrayed Alice's state of mind, with only certain words & Neville's presence getting through.
3/4/2019 c3 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Sad little one-shot and thanks for sharing!
3/4/2019 c3 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Fucking hell man! That was beautifully cruel
2/21/2019 c2 sandradoubled
Hi there! Both of these little stories are so heartfelt and the emotions feel raw. I really enjoyed getting to see a little bit of what Andromeda might be thinking and feeling. The idea of extra benches being added to the graveyard for the survivors really hit me hard!

I usually try to add some kind of constructive criticism in my reviews, but I enjoyed both so much that nothing stood out. Your punctuation and grammar is strong!

I write at an interactive fanfiction site called RMI Magic. We're about to start our new term, and we're looking for authors. I think you'd be a great fit. Check us out at www dot rmimagic dot com and see if you'd be interested. I'm happy to answer any and all questions you have, so shoot me a message! We'd love to have you on board.
2/19/2019 c2 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
A surprising find for Andromeda. Thanks for sharing!
2/19/2019 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and quite emotional. Thanks for sharing!
2/17/2019 c2 E-Dett
Touching and heartfelt chapter. I understand that you don't want to make this story about Harry's love life but could you maybe reference he and Andromeda being together while still having the main moments be about emotional family moments?
2/16/2019 c2 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Fucking Hell man! Why must you insist on hitting me in the feels!
2/16/2019 c2 14AppoApples
And fuck. The end of this chapter makes my chest tight, and if my version of Harry and Ted read this, they would get along. Damn dude, the feels.
2/16/2019 c2 NorGuard
um lol. What is p style"margin-bottom: 0in;" align"LEFT" /p
2/15/2019 c1 ClaireR89
Aww super sweet
2/15/2019 c1 CynicArchon
why do you have to make me tear up like that?
2/14/2019 c1 Sleepygirl68
Such a short story to bring on the tears!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
2/12/2019 c1 Duder
This was actually really nice, but it seems more in line with JacobApples 'What We Lost' and 'Found in the Ashes' stories. All in all good job.
2/12/2019 c1 BMS
Touching.
I wouldn't mind more at all.
20 Page 1 2 Next »