for Unsaid

6/17 c1 9Jonesy219
You give Tommy such depth, and it really adds to what we know about him from the episodes. I still watch, for what it's worth (they have seasons 1-3 for free on YouTube); I just rewatched the episode with her eighteenth birthday party, so this couldn't have popped up at a better time! Keep up the great work!
3/27/2019 c1 J
You’re back! Please write more.
3/10/2019 c1 SPCLjmm
Yep on target. And yes I like Instant Star . The end just was too abrupt n so not what I wanted.
3/9/2019 c1 ISFAN
I'm rewatching Instant Star and actually just watched "Nowhere To Hide", so this was super cool to read! I loved it! It really feels like a scene that would have happened in-between these episodes.
2/22/2019 c1 1CourtneyMichelleL
Hi I love the story and the fact that Jude and Tommy had a conversation. I’m glad your writing instant star fan fiction. I was wondering if you would consider writing a story where Tommy went after Jude based off how they ended the series?
2/13/2019 c1 stefaniegk
Yes and yes to your questions. I actually get an email when you update! Thank you for this story!
2/12/2019 c1 3tommyskat
Yasssssss it’s bomb though!
2/12/2019 c1 atthtt
you still got it. maybe it is time for a new story with our favorite couple? think about it .
2/12/2019 c1 tommyjude21
I am so glad, someone is still writing fanfiction for this awesome show! This was so well written and really felt like it could have been part of the show. Thank you so much for sharing and I really hope you continue to write!
2/12/2019 c1 Miss-Bonapart
Thank you for this great piece of writing, I really enjoyed it.

And to answer your question - yes of course there are still people around who read Instant Star fanfiction! Well at least there's me... is there anyone else? Hellooooo?

I am always happy to find new, well written stories about the fist couple I ever "shipped", so thank you! I hope that was not your last work :-)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service