for Blood, Eezo and Beskar

2/11 c4 Nofear4231
This is great keep going man or girl or what ever i don't know
8/20/2019 c4 Bigrob1945
Love The Story So Far can't wait for the next update
8/2/2019 c4 1Coment9
What’s the names of the mechs that came to the rescue?
8/2/2019 c2 Coment9
I guess what the lord said about the Mandalorian empire kinda fits their culture maybe...?
I’m not familiar with Mandalorian lore to know for sure.
7/31/2019 c1 Coment9
So do the mandalorens look like the ones from death watch or do they like the ones from SWTOR?
4/27/2019 c3 radindusan2
Great story..love it,just explain mando language I know some,but still...
3/28/2019 c3 Coment9
So are there only the Mandalorians in this fic or are going to see others in the future as well?
3/28/2019 c3 helkil
history is good
3/28/2019 c3 Shadow Walker of Fire
Kandosii.
3/9/2019 c1 1nt3rD1ct0r
Just letting you know that First Person is a big turnoff for me and many others. You’re going to lose a lot of viewership for it. If you want to change that or not is up to you. It’s very hard to get thoughts right and in most cases the perspective just feels wierd to read for me. Regardless, I believe the idea behind your story is good; I just don’t want to read anymore of it.
2/28/2019 c2 Shadow Walker of Fire
Great first two chapters, look forward to seeing more of this so called "epic" story.
2/17/2019 c2 Joy is overrated
i dont understand why he transferred his language too, seems stupid if you want to keep your info secured. i hope he was smart enough to keep one from the other side, so he can play them against each other, because limiting yourself to one source is borderline stupid. personally I'm hoping to see some mandalorian astartes and/or SPARTAN's, because there is no way you see a jedi and not wonder if you can make one or something better.
2/12/2019 c2 helkil
will one or both shepard siblings have the force or not and i really like the none madalorian POV
2/12/2019 c1 helkil
first complaint would be more space between sentences or lines like this

ghfhgfkkhfjhgjgfjgfhjfjhgfjhfjhgf kffhkjf kfkgf jfjhfkj fkjhff f fu fiuiyfyf i5 xdr fy tdykf id yfuyf yf
tdfyudtyttfiytftyiytfctdexyrecf fcutexdtue ctrdte fcjhtfkj tftfitfutrdyrtc ittfjhgfhtfuxd

jhtfjgdrdkyfyudtf yfiytdy tdf iitfytfiuykyf iuyfitfiytdt yufriytfr duyrd utitfiytftuid ttfittfyudf tdtduyt tyift
fdtredrrdrd yturyytidiryfrdi itftfiutfd tfifiytfitd fitfuyfyf fyfuy duytfkyrs ditdrys itfyfoytdkyj
jhgcurdkhfktfk fkjfudtxc uyfiytfkuydfhgfghkfgh iggfkjhglyghl fkghfhkjfhkffkfy khfgkf khgfjhddghd d
kgfkhffhkj.

jfkthrfiyfkfhjfiytfiy ifityfriuyf yfiuyguyg hfgkjftydturu ufrtdsrjtfktdryii dfkyfitfity

like that