for Strange Tidings

7/30 c8 Purplesim
I love this fanfic so much OMG I can't, there needs to be more fanfics like this
7/30 c7 Purplesim
This is an amazing fanfic omg
7/30 c6 Purplesim
OMG Tom Riddle, I suddenly love him more in this ff ️
7/27 c1 Purplesim
OMG Harry in Max's body, i love it. also Nathan reminds me of draco too, except draco doesn't do drugs or try to kill someone loool
12/8/2019 c7 DontMindMe
...what the hell?

Interesting story, not much use of the time power but still interesting.

However what was with that ending?
9/15/2019 c7 1Serenity8625
Oh, wow.
This story is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you used things like "I open at the close," and other phrases/references to Harry Potter. Obviously, this is a Harry Potter crossover, but sometimes Authors don't include things that mean a lot to us Harry Potter (or other fandoms) readers.

I love the way you wrote this new Harry/Max. Wonderfully done and I laughed quite a bit at the new personality. The pairing Max(Harry)/Katie was a good choice! Our Kate needed some love after what she went through in the game...

As for the ending, you got me crying. That letter, the funeral, Max's parents and Nathan's arrival were all so emotionally enticing. Rachel Amber didn't deserve to die, and I'm glad you changed that tidbit. I'm glad you strayed from the path of Max/Chloe, because that ship is the only thing I see, to be honest.

I am also happy that you didn't make Chloe/Max the best-friends they were in the game. The scenes that included them both seemed so much more emotional because of it.

So happy you made this story! :) I had a blast reading it.
5/10/2019 c1 Guest
You should let people know that this is some genderbender
3/3/2019 c7 13Have a Little Feith
Is this complete? Because if not, that’s one doozy of a cliffhanger you’re leaving it on. Damn, was this ever a tearjerker near the end. Oh, if this is complete, it’s not marked as such.
2/17/2019 c7 Kilare T'suna
The ending confused me.
2/13/2019 c3 Kilare T'suna
With strange eons, even death will die. This chapter reminds me of this saying. Straight from cthulu mythos

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service