FanFiction.Net
for Ocular Outburst

7/15/2019 c9 13Ooobserver
Ooo, Shinso got burned hard. Then we’ve got Izuku and Ochaco playing dirty. Everyone’s so savage this chapter, most entertaining.
7/14/2019 c9 MIKE202303
Nice work I look forward to more
7/3/2019 c8 Ooobserver
With all the quirk AU’s going around I feel it’s important for the story to have character, and this definitely has that; I mean, the power itself references the running joke that crying is Izuku’s real quirk, and that is both hilarious and flavorful.
As well, I like how several plot points have been shuffled around, and I’ve really grown to love “still a hotheaded jerk but less cruel” Bakugo.
5/27/2019 c8 QwertyBobberson
Uh, did Ochako say it?
5/26/2019 c8 KahunaLagoona
Take your time kid. No need to push out an update when you've got finals to study for. Focus on your education first and foremost... Although... Having that much focus on studies and tests would likely cause burn out so it'd be a good idea to take some time off to recuperate, but then there's the risk of getting caught into being too relaxed that the test might become hard to focus on, but also chewing gum seems to help with the thought process, maybe some relaxing music too, but that stuff likely won't be allowed during the examination, but what do I know I haven't taken finals in years so kids these days might have it different then when I was in school...

Um.. I'm sorry... You're going to be fine! No need to give us a status update, once you do update this, it'll pop up or whatever it does to get our attention. And I'll give it a highlight next week in the Shipping Sunday thread on the BHA reddit (provided it still exists next week...) so ease up.

And remember, when it comes to your finals: YOU. GOT. THIS.
5/24/2019 c7 GenShepard
Your disclaimer for this chapter is amusing. Granted I assume that you meant for it to only say "Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia." and not "Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia.

"Deku: I'll ask my mom about it today.

"Ochako: Your mom's nice I'm sure she'll say yes.

"Deku: When she meets you you'll probably drown and she'll die from dehydration.

"Ochako: What in the world are you talking about?

"Deku: You'll see." But, it is still very funny.
5/12/2019 c5 KahunaLagoona
Not sure why I like this confession. Kinda wondering why the requests from Gravity Gal weren't noticed...
4/6/2019 c1 706mary.okeeffe.16
I love the Detroit Smash
3/27/2019 c1 MIKE202303
The quirk seems very stupid to be honest but i am interested.
3/27/2019 c4 BoopyDoop745
“Very horny little girl” whyyyy? Why do this to the innocent unicorn child? She’s been through so muchhhh! God is dead, and you killed them. I hope you’re happy with yourself.
Also IzuOcha progression hype! What a good time to be alive.
Could u go into more detail about Izu’s quirk in an author note or something? Cuz I used to think it was just water blasts from his eyes and now it’s the whole “sentience” thing.
Anyways keep up the good work and thx for the shoutout :)
3/13/2019 c3 25Link Fangirl01
DEKU'S QUIRK IS ACTUALLY CRYING THIS IS AMAZING. The name for it is honestly brilliant, and these three chapters were so much fun to read. It's also really plausible that it fusing with OFA (as the quirks of all holders do) would mean becoming more effective. At least I think so. Will Izuku ever use One For All the way he does in the anime or will it just be a means of him having snazzy ocular water whips?

(Please specify next time you do a big time jump, it's a little hard to follow otherwise, especially when there's no significant separation like a line break or something.)

I was so sure Ochaco was his pen pal, but then I assume he wore the pin she asked for and nothing happened...rats.
3/13/2019 c3 BoopyDoop745
Soooo...
What's with Uraraka at the start? Will the Small Might pin be mentioned? If so why not on the first day?(I'm assuming she figured it out based on how casual she acted when she walked in the class). Why did you use "Flashback Start" twice? Is it an error or a philosophical analysis on humanity's perception of reality? Does that imply this fic is just one giant critique of the repetitiveness of these types of stories? Is it insinuating that all of these millions of "Izuku has a quirk" stories are just repetitions of the same past events given a slight detail shift which sucks out any creativity or soul that was in the original writing and leaving an empty shell? Why do I bother contemplating the artistic integrity of this if I still really enjoy reading it? Why am I writing this at 12:03 at night? Would 12:03 classify as night or morning? Like I know most everyone else is asleep but would 12:00 be the time where it swaps or is there a different time? Where am I going with this? Did Mina make that tip joke on purpose? The answer to that last one is yes.

Keep up the writing. Signed some neurotic insomniac who has way too much free time 3
2/13/2019 c1 Ashido
For Ship I want IzuMina
2/13/2019 c1 Deadaccountsuperallstars
You know, that is a suprisingly fitting quirk for izuku. I love this story already
2/13/2019 c1 1ThisIsNotYourUsername
Izuku'a crying and cuteness are his Quirks. Nobody can change my mind