for Broken Paths

12/13/2019 c32 1Cha0ticM3ss
I’ve tried to read this, but this seems more like an Modern OC Verizon of Star Wars instead of a Naruto one. I mean I hope you get more reviews and such but I can’t read this mainly because it isn’t the cross over I thought it was. Good luck my guy with this.
8/29/2019 c1 Ugh
I kinda really hate it when people just discard naming conventions in a setting their writing a fanfiction of. They're a small thing, but a significant enough part of the setting that it can really stick out when you don't follow it. To put it inelegantly having a setting where everyone has eastern names and then there's that one guy with a western name that doesn't fit in at all breaks my immersion. Adding more character with western names is a set in the right direct, but then you could just given them a generic eastern name. That way they at least wouldn't be that one special retarded snowflake that blends in about as well as a bright blue circle 'hidden' in the rank and file of countless black squares. So... yeah. Annoying much?
8/3/2019 c1 5Beast Mode92
I tried to give this fic a chance, bit things were a bit too all over the place. And in addition to all the different anime characters, you have multiple OCs as well. You should check out a story called Sea of Second Chances. That fic does a good job of combining characters from many different franchises.
7/11/2019 c2 Born2BeGodLike
Sorry but the fic garbage. Least you get another review. It not positive one but it something.
5/26/2019 c1 4TeraBaapBSDK
sorry but i will be leaving. if you mix up so many anime, things get's messy and difficult to understand. hope you find good readers

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service