for Holiday Road

17h c19 6era-romance
well this went from huh to wtf quickly. funny story though
4/27 c19 2Aliserre
C'était très sympa et amusant. Il a peut-être manqué une petite blague de Bella concernant tous ces hommes se dévêtant pour se transformer en loup mais sinon très sympa.
4/14 c19 daisymay1924
this story is awesome
3/14 c19 Amberlina0418
love it! great story
3/9 c19 3mcs9886
I loved this story. I couldn't stop laughing my ass off!
12/30/2020 c19 Pinkie90
LOL
12/10/2020 c19 Bubs
Oh my goodness I cannot thank you enough for sharing another amazing story of yours. M
11/1/2020 c18 FatesaBytch
"Sam had one goal and one goal only. He had to tame his lush of an imprint. After hearing the story of her adventure with three of his pack members, he was both turned on and jealous at the same time. His imprint couldn't go around licking other men's chests so Sam's one objective was to mark her as his. He had intended to hold off on the marking until they made firm plans for their future, but recent revelations necessitated the need to speed up this ultimate act of possession."
-Sam Uley

Grow the f ck up. Insecure, possessive men disgust me; disappointing that Sam is one of those men. I had hope his character would not be written that way but alas, here we are.
11/1/2020 c4 FatesaBytch
"Yeah, but Bella's friends aren't family."
- Charlie Swan

Really? Yet, Charlie considers the pack as a part of his extended family and has gone out of his way to help them financially and emotionally. Hmmm.. hypocritical much?
11/1/2020 c1 FatesaBytch
What is it with adults being treated and spoken to like they are children? It seems to be a recurring theme and is quite annoying.
9/30/2020 c19 jessiethecrazybitch
I would read the one about the kids
9/26/2020 c19 Punkinprincess
Okay... okay this is horrible AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!
8/20/2020 c7 1Saralynnb
I'm currently in the hospital receiving one puff my infusions and this story is so funny that it's hard you not laugh out loud. Thank you for making this day more enjoyable.
6/23/2020 c19 88Theadosia57
Loved this, first time reading it and it's on a par with my fav B/J and B/P of yours. You do crazy like no one else lol xx
Alexis