for Missions Never Go As Planned

6/29 c3 helloimakwardhowareyou
This is so fun and amusing to read. I'd love to see more!
6/21 c3 Guest
Sigue con la historia por favor
4/21 c3 Kurosaki Yukia
Phew! Can't wait for more! Yup Tsuna definitely belong here!
4/15 c3 BookWorm1540
Hello there, Author-kun. I've recently finished reading KHR and sought out stories about it and so far, you're story is really good.

I like the fact that Tsuna is having a better school year than a few years ago and I just wanted to give you support.

The plot is fine but the pacing and spacing for some paragraphs were a bit... hard to read but it was nice overall.

All in all, I would give this story a 7.5/10 so keep up the good work.
5/8/2019 c3 1Idoray
j'ai beaucoup rit , vraiment hâte de lire la suite
4/8/2019 c3 Kanzaki Mizuki
This story is good. This is so interesting. I can’t wait for you to update soon. I would love to read more. Thank you for sharing this story with us. ️
3/31/2019 c3 Naniu2002
Updateeeee Pleasee
3/22/2019 c3 1I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST
interesting~!
3/15/2019 c3 Rydia16
Omg I want to know the rest
3/6/2019 c3 AJ
Aahhh this is soooo awesome! Can't wait to see what you do next!
3/4/2019 c3 Chocoholic202
I want MORE!
3/2/2019 c3 2PandakaiLove
hey love this story! I like Tsuna's interpretation and everything though I do not agree with what you wrote about Reborn and the other's not caring about Tsuna if he didn't have his bloodline. Mayeb at the beginning yes, but definitely not anymore. They are famiglia after all, and even though Reborn hides it he does care a lot about Tsuna. But aside from that I do agree with everything you've written! I do wish you would update sooner but the story is still really good. Keep up the good work!
2/20/2019 c3 icedshadows
...this is truly fun! gonna love to see more! do not overwork yourself. take your time and have fun.
2/20/2019 c3 63soraxtsuna123
Wow. Wow. Wow. I loved this so much :) it's so good.
2/20/2019 c3 13foxchick1