for Unexpected

12/13/2020 c1 81Jadiona
Cute story... only problem is I think aliens transplanted Edward's brain with someone else. ... Also, we know Jake imprints on Renesmee, but who imprints on the boy, EJ (was it ever confirmed if that meant Edward Jacob or Edward Junior? ... never mind that ramble) oh god it would be Leah. SAVE EJ!
4/12/2019 c1 8YourVixen
Loved this! Amazing job!
3/12/2019 c1 BridieM
Sweet. Thanks
3/3/2019 c1 6StarryEyedWriter8
I loved this!
2/26/2019 c1 18Alyscia
OMG! THat is so much better. I love this so much!~
2/25/2019 c1 2IngaSchmatz12345
Hello it my name Inga Schmatz I ni years old have AUtism (It is NOT fnny ok?) live in Swedn I love batty alot he my crush in movie :)

HIII I SEE YUO WRIT OC XCHARATER STORYS SO PLLLZZZZZ RWITE THIS ONE FOR ME!

YESYOU PLZZ WRIT STORY FOR OC OF ME HER NAME IS SILKA SHE WHITE BAT BLU EYES SHE PRETTY AN SHE DATE OR MARRY BATTY!

NAmd: Silka

Animal: Froot bat

Gender: GIrl

CRSh: Is BATTY!

PERsonlity: Silka is good nice girl but she CRAZZY lik BATTY sumtimes she like to eat the swet stuff n she like Crista n fridnds too.

Srtoty: I WANT YUO TO WRIT SILKA WITH BATTY PLZZ LIKE IT UP OT YOU CAN EVN MAKE EM BACKGROND CHARAS BUT PLZZ WRIT THEM AS CUPLE! NO SAD STRRY!

THNK YOUZZZZZ! smelly
2/20/2019 c1 slc6548
Awww sweet!
2/18/2019 c1 SassYNoleS
Normally it would be the father passing out when finding out about having twins ;)

LOL

I loved Emmett's humour with the cake !

Thanks for sharing !
2/17/2019 c1 sue1zide
I love when they are expecting twins.
2/15/2019 c1 sagajunkie
cute. funny that Charlie is in Carlisle's face about not seeing the two. good one
2/15/2019 c1 elizabeth bennette
Twins!
2/14/2019 c1 4Gracie04
Cute story! I can picture the decorations from your apt descriptions. I bet Alice had a field day planning this event. You really surprised us with the news of twins. I know Charlie will be so happy to have grandchildren. I hope they don't move away. Loved it!
2/14/2019 c1 Hetwaszoietsals
Sweet!
2/14/2019 c1 nelarivera
That was very sweet.
I don’t know if you are going to continue but in case activate notifications.
I really want to read more!
Also the written style was so good and third POV is my favorite.
Thank you for sharing your fic with us.
Happy Valentine’s Day