for To Enjoy A Second Life

1/8/2021 c4 Guest
FORGET THE OTHER FIC CONTINUE THIS RIGHT THIS DAMN FUCKING INTANCES IT PISSING ME OFF ON HOW MANY DISCONTINUED FANFICS THERE ARE AND FRANKLY IT'S BLOODY ANNOYING SO PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER YOU HAD OVER A YEAR.
9/6/2020 c3 Guest
Orion Pax
8/21/2020 c4 Nemesis Prime78
incredible the fic friend please tell me that you will continue it
4/22/2020 c4 1EmperorSnorlax
I think Orion Pax would work better
2/20/2020 c4 Guest
Optimus Prime
9/19/2019 c4 Greg
I watched both Gunsmoke and transformer since i was a kid...i was looking for a good story to read about transformer and turns out festus is in this was my number one character in the Gunsmoke shows. I thought this would be the same festus. It was half of what he was , but not the way i liked it. One thing when does festus thinks or says a girl a hot? And festus was in the 1900s something,back than nobody had the idea of what we think today like girls ,money...will maybe money. but i am just saying...make a story with the true acts of a characters. And don't put matt here pls. Or kitty. Maybe the guy who gets drunk and always see everything in the streets. Hope other see that you are trying your best. And i hope you make a great story of transformer...without Gunsmoke...maybe but in a realistic way. God bless you and protect you
5/31/2019 c4 Bumblebee
When are you going to write the next chapter!But the enjoy of a second life is to enjoy the second kill the tranformer story men..just killed it
4/23/2019 c4 Qptimous
are you lounge?
4/23/2019 c5 KirbyGamer
just finished all chapter ,it could be good or great!don't make it to romance or simply,and use not to simple its a O.K. story
4/16/2019 c5 RQD
Jack Pax?... I’m not against it but I only see him using Jack’s name for an espionage mission. In my opinion, I would see Orion Pax as a better choice since it technically was his “birth name” which was replaced to optimus due to his transformation into his new identity as a General and later Prime. Plus, it may lead to questions by Festus and Bellodonnas on Orion’s parents, or the lack there of since he was a machine.
4/15/2019 c1 Pollo
Who would name Optimus Prime jack pac,what a disgusting name
4/15/2019 c2 Optima reader
just read the intorduction and chapter one,its grammar is low-quality,but it might be a good story!
4/8/2019 c5 Guest
Meme review shall be his name
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »