for To Enjoy A Second Life

4/6/2019 c5 Guest
Don't listen to that jerk! This story have been fun to no attention to people like Cayman or whatever his name is. JUST DO YOUR BEST!
4/5/2019 c1 HaierxXcayman
I have seen lots of stories,but this is much different,it's going to be the most stupid story ever,including with transformer and ruby.
3/26/2019 c5 Guest
I just realized what transforms is hinting at, I feel stupid.

Optimus Prime
O P
OP
Over Powered
3/26/2019 c5 Guest
optimus prime
3/26/2019 c5 18RisingSolstice
...Hmmm... how about instead of substituting a current team, make one with some characters along the way? Then again I haven't watched 2 seasons for reasons so who am I to say.

So how far in the past is he from canon?

PS: The Hasbro deity speaks to you to mention 'Harmony' as a solution.
3/26/2019 c5 Sideswipe
Okay, I'm confuse... what's flirt means?
3/26/2019 c5 9Detective Blanket
No don't replace Jaune! Have Optimus Prime mentor Jaune, Please! Orion Pax actually isn't a bad name cause it sounds more human than Optimus Prime. Still slightly prefer Optimus but Orion wouldn't be bad.
3/26/2019 c5 7Clearwing Yuta
Great chapter. Optimus prime for name, plz
3/26/2019 c5 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice and funny chapter, so Optimus discovered the beatifulness of food. Make as you wish for the name, but don't exchange Jaune. While i admit i have a love/hate relationship with him after last three volumes, he still have his role to play and has a lot of potential if someone can guide him in the right direction(possibly after scolding him for coming to Beacon withouth training). Make as you wish in the end, still hoping for Arkos and Blacksun, same requestion for Aura, and good work.
3/25/2019 c5 Chaoticadu
Glad to see how this story will differ from others

As for the name I want Orion Pax, but should Jack Prime somehow wins the poll, then yeah make him leader of JPNR to see how a wise prime mixes with the Hunters and Huntresses
3/25/2019 c5 2hornig3
Optimus prime
3/25/2019 c5 4Legomanny
Orion pax! It sounds more reasonable
3/25/2019 c3 machonacho818
I vote for optimus prime
3/25/2019 c4 machonacho818