for To Enjoy A Second Life

3/11/2019 c4 Sideswipe
I approve the battle scene! Good job mate
3/11/2019 c4 7Clearwing Yuta
Nice chapter. I hope his name stays as Optimus Prime.
3/6/2019 c1 Apex prime
Hey,it must be a great any other autonomy going to be there?And if you need help in any vehicle,like Volkswagen I.d buggy,Mazda Furai,Mclaren P1, much know to weapons
3/6/2019 c1 The cool bros
Romance with optimus prime!He doesn't have time for romance!And I think destroyer,scientist and titan should be in the if you need help with vehicles,I'm your man.
3/4/2019 c3 9Detective Blanket
I like your story, and if you need any Cybertronian artifacts or any other Transformers knowledge give me a PM, immediate relic's I'd suggest is the forge of Solus prime, (a war hammer, used briefly by Ultra Magnus, and of course Solus Prime.) and the Matrix of Leadership, and perhaps the Enigma of Combination, (it creates combiners). I hope you have Optimus Prime join up with Team RWBY soon!
3/2/2019 c3 fiahy567
Please update soon
3/2/2019 c1 fiahy567
What about the skyboom shield and the Requiem blaster from Transformers armada?
2/28/2019 c3 Sideswipe
Not bad, not bad.
2/28/2019 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty good chapter and fight, but i still hope Optimus has already Aura here, curious to see how things will change from here. Same requestions of always, free for advices, keep up the good work and see you soon.
2/28/2019 c2 7Clearwing Yuta
Nice chapter
2/28/2019 c3 Clearwing Yuta
Your story seems good so far, the only issue is the grammar. Plz, use Grammarly.
2/20/2019 c2 Sideswipe
Another story of Optimus huh? How long till the next chapter?
2/19/2019 c2 RisingSolstice
If it is a forest, be careful if it is Atlas. They may be technologically advance but their social skill is pretty d*** primitive, very prejudice against those they see below them, aka the Faunus. That is not something Optimus wants to deal with right now.

Though he could be mistaken for a Schnee before being corrected because he is too nice... Once he calms down.
2/19/2019 c2 1drake202
Ok color me intrigued let's see where this goes as for pairing I hope it's a Optimus or would it be Orion in this case pairing would be RWBY harem mostly due to the fact Orion would just be a natural ladies man even without him trying to be and being with a all female team and him being well him things are bound to happen
2/19/2019 c2 18RisingSolstice
To be honest, Optimus raging was kinda scary.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »