for Heroic Myth

8/7 c59 Ryuu010
I loved this chapter when will the next chapter be out I can't wait!
8/1 c59 1Nesthor5000
Good chapter.

Have you read "Kingdom Hearts: Familia Myth" by Keybladewielder97?
Summary: After what Sora considers to be the most challenging fight of his life, he expected to be teleported back to the Final World. What he didn't expect was to wake up in a world filled with Gods and a Dungeon so deep that no one knows how far it goes(Orario). Finding a way back home isn't going to be easy, but at the very least, he has a hearth to fall back on.

Basically, the story is about what would happen if Sora after fighting Yozora ends up teleported to Orario (DanMachi) and meets a certain rookie adventurer and a certain household goddess.

Kingdom Hearts & Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Crossover

For me this is one of the best Kingdom Hearts and Danmachi crossovers.
Even people who don't know what KH or Danmachi is can understand the story.
7/31 c54 Guest
That ending was amazing.
7/29 c34 Guest
This chapter was really wholesome, I’m so glad I found this fic-
7/29 c26 njgronlund
Sigurd: I can't love you if I'm dead.
Sigurd during FGO 2022 Summer event: Haha Guts go BRRRRT
7/21 c59 BLueDarter
gentlemen today the fourth season of Danmachi gentlemen premieres! LOL
7/15 c12 BygoneLandsHope
"Heroic Desire:Argonaut"

...So, basically, Bell just got the ability to do "Regular sword skills" from "sword art online", but with any weapon he uses.

That's hilarious.

I had to read it a second time to make sure I saw that right. rotflmao rn.
7/15 c59 drsk4275
you already know that gilgamesh is going to be born in this world eventually you can make caster revive by leaving a lock on ninsun's body and have a real physical body.

This would be thinking of the worst possible scenario and it would be an interesting sequel to the story since Gil would have to summon the spirits himself or something is just an idea.
7/10 c34 2Shigeraki
Jelly filled are my favorite. Nothing beat a Jelly filled donut!

If you get the reference then you get it, if you don’t you don’t.
7/10 c34 Shigeraki
Jelly filled are my favorite. Nothing beat a Jelly filled donut!

If you get the reference then you get it, if you don’t you don’t.
7/3 c59 memoryofvirtual
I am mean to ask. Is this the post-fgo where Hasan and Romolus can be summoned since they have renounce their Grand Status?
7/3 c1 memoryofvirtual
Keybladelight, chances of summoning a Grand Servant is impossible. Since, Grand Servants resides at Gaia acting as world security if ever humanity is threaten to extinction which is the beast class, evil of humanity, and either a person whom first not very dangerous at the end become world threat. They'll appear whomly by their own will or not, and is not generous as Alaya where you can get the seven classes types of servants and other rare classes.
7/2 c4 moose3333
Ugh Lili is one of my least favorite characters. I don’t even care that she tried to steal from Bell or almost got him killed. She’s just annoying as all hell
7/1 c59 DuskWalker9669
Is there any chance that Bell’s status will be exposed through the use of Status Thief and Enyo will take advantage of what he learnt from the summoning chant to call for more servants under his command like the case of Emiya Alter, even without the grail? Ishtar did briefly see Bell’s status in vol 7 and from I can tell, there has to come to a point where Bell can no longer depend on the servants and has to struggle to make a decision to overcome this debacle. Only at his lowest, rock bottom will Bell shed his skin and mature into a true heretical hero that the world needs. Vol 7 was definitely a spark lighting the path he will walk in the future, and even though this Bell had already grown immensely, he needs to face despair and heartbreak without casting aside his ideal, as a true hypocrite. Thanks for the chapter. I hope you all the bests.
6/30 c59 Madville
Wow. This story just gets better with each chapter. Thank you for posting, and I look forward to reading more when it’s ready.
3,284 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »