for Frozen Wastes of Blades

6/6/2019 c9 Blue Team Epsilon
Great chapter. I loved it but it was also kind of confusing. Please make a chapter to explain what the hell happened while they were gone.
6/6/2019 c9 reihangima
yep, better get it done rather than making it a hiatus one.

lot of people are going to be more satisfied by that (including my self :D).
6/6/2019 c9 BlackHans
"Oh, Najenda. How has your arm been?"

HAHAHAHAH What a great way to start a conversation LMAO
5/27/2019 c8 Super98
Awesome!
5/25/2019 c8 3a crashclown
This chapter sucked. Thats it...
Everything was rushed, Shirou used Ag-alima, everything was accepted so easily, Shirou informed her about magic. Just really, REALLY BAD.

Also for anyone out their that wants to do the Ag-alima feat, the only one that can do that is miyuverse Shirou, the reason is debatable, and their are a few theories, but Shirou can't trace divine noble phantams, if you use miyuverse Shirou, you get some leaway, but if it isn't just DON"T DO IT.
5/24/2019 c8 7ThatIdioticMelody
Thank you for your hard work!

Relationship profession is nice, now if only Shirou's harem aura EX turns off...
5/24/2019 c8 1Oniele
:D
5/21/2019 c2 Mistletainn
Ugh, sorry, I mean switches between first and third person, not second.

Anyway, IMO, this chapter flows better than the previous battle scene could have a bit more details, though.
5/21/2019 c1 Mistletainn
Err, interesting premise, but the frequent switching between 1st and 2nd person pronoun durring the narratives is rather confusing...
5/16/2019 c1 Smh
"I might as well cooperate with the law. I know that the villagers speak about her unkindly, but most people usually feel that law enforcement are always needlessly harsh, so I relaxed my guard and placed my sword down on the ground. " As soon as I read this all interest was lost in the story, there no way he will just give up for a naive reason like that.
5/15/2019 c7 Super98
Awesome chapter! Having Shirou stay by the Empire might provide greater conflict. He would struggle to justify his actions as being for the greater good despite the Empire's wickedness. Ilya and Esdeath would be the ones holding him back from doing the right thing which is to destroy the Empire and place a new government in charge.

The Empire provides stability but at the cost of the welfare of its citizens. Whereas the rebels want to start a war that will take many lives, but if they succeed they will save so many more in the long run.

I see Shirou fighting against Night Raid in order to keep his sister happy as she enjoys being with Esdeath and to "save" Esdeath. This would give him some interesting interactions with Susanoo when they fight as he is also a weapon driven by a sole purpose of serving his "master" like Shirou is driven by justice.

I think Shirou should have a bit more of a problem with torture, rather than just shrugging it off as he has been doing, he should at least investigate to see if the people tortured are innocents in need of saving, especially if it's a corrupt government which he knows the Empire is indeed corrupt. I feel like he should have been more upset with Dr. Stylish and the Jaegers for allowing this to happen than to just say "oh well" and leave it at that. Your Shirou is giving off an indifferent/dismissive vibe, he should be recklessly charging forward down his chosen path, not walking around aimlessly.
5/15/2019 c7 An Indulgent Fellow
No matter which path Shirou takes, either the Empire or the Rebels, he will forever remain a Hero of Justice. He will always aim to save everyone even though he knows his dream is a fallacy. So long as you narrate Shirou's journey to reconcile his vision with reality, this story will stay true to the essence of Emiya Shirou.
5/15/2019 c7 Kayen1024
Instead of having Esdeath abandon the Empire why don't you just have Shirou and Esdeath get closer and have them kill Honest and eventually convince the emperor of Honest's involment in his parents death? I mean it won't solve all the corruption in the empire but that's something him, Esdeath and Nigth Raid can figth each other about.
5/15/2019 c7 1quidam Guido
Shirou should get esdeath to leave as the empire is everything he stands against
5/14/2019 c7 7ThatIdioticMelody
Thank you for your hard work!

This chapter is getting me hyped for the next scene!

I just hope that shirou doesn't lose his principles and murder one of the Night Raid.

...then again, I just don't want to see them all die...
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »