for Frozen Wastes of Blades

5/14/2019 c7 2Mugen-Muse
Personally, I'd vote for the former even though I'm not sure how Shirou would go about making her see that the Empire is bad. I mean he could use his Teigu to figure out how to "warm" her heart or maybe use her world view to point out how the Empire is actually weak due to the corruption.
5/14/2019 c7 logron
Shirou never have "for greater good" ideal like kiritsugu, so esdeth abandon empire
5/14/2019 c7 Blue Team Epsilon
Go with Shirou.
5/14/2019 c7 1Dimihd
Dislike. It is not Shirou. Hard ooc.
5/14/2019 c7 Dracus6
hey there idea Crossover for you
Fate stay night and Akame ga kill crossover fanfic
Karna the Hero of Charity has become Akame's servant..
Karna is known as the Hero of Charity he does not hate or bear resentment towards anyone not even his enemies the world or it's people instead he pities them for wasting and giving their lives for nothing. Karna is a demigod and powerful heroic spirit he can easily destroy entire armies mountains countries and even Gods themselves. As a Master akame will have dreams memories of his past life she will see and experience what kind of person he is.
5/9/2019 c3 Guest
I hope for a gradual character development in Esdeath, that would make this quite the read.
5/9/2019 c3 Guest
Jose19 makes a good point, unless you change Esdeath I don’t see shirou ending up with her.
5/8/2019 c1 Guest
You keep going from first to third person, I think you should just choose one .
4/26/2019 c1 Jose19
The pairing with Esdeath looks impossible with the personality, and traits of Shirou it is more probable that Shirou would kill Esdeath than love her.
4/22/2019 c6 Super98
Awesome chapter!
4/22/2019 c6 Rain Sennin
The direction of this fic could be pretty clear tbh
If you want to take me advice here is what I think:
In most of the Fate Routes, Shirou always tries to save his counterpart, Emiya, from his senseless killing. Now that he found another person very similar to that situation in another world, he felt he somehow had a second chance, but for that he needs to somehow make the world they are somewhat PEACEFUL, because his desire right now should be to give Illya the life she never had. Saving her should be his desire, and being in the military of the country could be somehow similar to what he planned.. since the country is so corrupt the only way to save it is to join it and try to make the corrupt people either disappear or make them NOT corrupt, just like how he's been planning with Esdeath. He always wants to save everyone but being part of Night Raid isn't really his style. He doesn't want to just kill the corrupt people, this is Shirou Emiya you know? He will try to save everyone, even if it kills him, and even if by saving people from both sides he will make them both his enemy.

This is just my opinion though

Thanks for the chapter and I wish you good luck with the next one, and for future inspiration to come easier!

Peace Y(._.)Y
4/21/2019 c6 BlitzNeutral69
Yes! Lemon time next chapter!
4/1/2019 c3 AnimeA55Kicker
Meh. Shirou should be used to Yandere girls wanting his dick by now. And honestly, Sakura is way scarier than Esdeath. Esdeath will just kill you, Sakura will go Sakura Alter on you ass and torment and pervert your very soul.
3/17/2019 c1 GateMaster31
In all honesty, I can not see this happening. This isn't heavens feel, some sort of au from what I've seen (hates archer, still wants to be a hero). He would be disgusted by the entire team, especially with the supposed "hero of justice". She completely goes against everything he stands for. And Esdeath, he would have ran instead of just giving up.
3/17/2019 c5 5Soda-fiedPsycho
into the dank alleyways the street rat goes

Great story but honestly speaking here...

How would ANYONE create a flaming caladbolg II? Well, one made of fire?
That is such a shitty idea tbh.

Caladbolg II works in the sense that it twists and when shot it distorts space around it via twisting or something similar and due to that
it becomes the ultimate anti-barrier weapon.
No seriously, if you're hiding behind a shield, you're a fucking moron. You best hope you're not the target or you're quick enough to escape a mach 5-10 shot that will distort space around it and deal more damage than a nuclear bomb is capable of when it hits.
Seriously, Godzilla would be afraid of that thing.

And Godzilla bitch smacks Super-Man & Thor.

Moving on again, I have no idea why Kanshou and Bakuya haven't been destroyed yet - they're traced projections. (Esdeath should be capable of destroying them)
That means they are weaker than the original and it would take only a single very strong blow to break em'.

Also, Archer's suicidal approach is only for enemies that are skilled and much faster than him.
If the enemies are fuckin' goons, he's not going to walk up leaving openings to fatal attacks - he'll just decimate the opposition in a few projectiles.
I don't know why everyone lists it as his main approach.

And Shirou, being a bladesmith on such a level that his soul itself can create much weaker versions of blades so powerful yet the versions themselves will be better than any other replica should theoretically be capable of this if I understood what it says correctly:
"A dangerous steam explosion can also be created when liquid water encounters hot, molten metal. As the water explodes into steam, it splashes the burning hot liquid metal along with it, causing an extreme risk of severe burns to anyone located nearby and creating a fire hazard.
Steam explosion - Wikipedia"
It is a battle with Esdeath so if Shirou creates a flame version of one of the blades in UBW and projects that blade in the middle of the fire (thus out of sight) and bashes it against an ice spear, it might cause a steam explosion.

That's if I read it correctly and if Shirou thought of it.

Shirou could be using the fire itself to burn the atmosphere around him at a rate that would severely weaken ice or even melt it if it gets too close. Or even pulling a Scorpion and unleashing the depths of hell onto an enemy via fire pillars bursting from the ground.

Hey, it's possible. The floor IS lava, after all.

Illya, still ever a sociopath, wants to torture people still.
Shirou is apparently being watched or some shit. I guess Night Raid is appearin' quite soon and wants to give Shirou a piece of their mind despite Shirou technically being forced to this position via eroge novel protagonist powers.

Fear the eroge novel protagonist powers for they will haunt that protagonist forever.
No escape.

I guess I'll go back onto my old ways here and give a nice ol' 9.2/11 cause frankly
This chapter was incredibly short.
Also, in my opinion the story needs more Zelretch being an absolute troll.
I mean come on, he's mentioned briefly during the description and an earlier chapter but after that he's gone.

When are we going to meet General Budo?
I'll admit - I don't have much knowledge on Akame Ga Kill/Akame Ga Kiru so I don't know much about teigus other than that I think they're made of some overpowered beasts that died long ago and forged by the first emperor or so.

-Soda-fiedPsycho

P.S. The chapter was nice. Good story to read overall.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »