for Highschool DxD: Rule of Two

8/6/2019 c11 3halokid40
Just to let everyone know that the page for the sequel is up and running: s/13356326/1/Highschool-DxD-Return-of-the-Sith
8/3/2019 c9 Axccel
Yeah Bane! How dare you kill someone planning to seal you away! Self-defense is eeevuuuulllll!
8/3/2019 c5 Axccel
Given angels in DxD were created to protect humanity, I think Bane would be more likely to view angels as sort of biological droids than as people. And keeping sacred gears for themselves would indeed enable them to protect humanity better. Humans who prove worthy could be made angels and humans who prove worthy of sacred gears could be granted appropriate gears. Much more effectiveness and efficiency.

Bane should stop trying to sense the galaxy. In his studies in the Underworld, he would know he is in basically a pocket dimension. He should have gone to Earth ASAP and sensed from there and figured things out more.
8/3/2019 c2 Axccel
I always adored Bane and Zannah. They truly epitomized Sith as a philosophy. They understood both rivalry and teamwork and placing goals before feelings. They did not descend into paranoia and were honestly generally decent people...merely ones who would kill you if you got in the way of their primary goals. Neither of them were evil monsters who wanted to torment the galaxy, either. They wanted to rule. Honestly, if they did achieve that in their own lifetime, I get the feeling they'd look around and say "now what?" and feel disappointed. Though, I think Bane would have been an awesome ruler.
8/3/2019 c1 Axccel
The Light Aura thing reminded me of something I always thought. Being Sith is about wanting personal power and the survival and dominance of the Sith as a whole (which I think is the primal instinct for personal survival and the greater priority of the survival of the species, respectively). So, this means that a Sith could use the Light philosophies of emotional control (enabling them to summon and channel their feelings better than letting them run wild) and group mentality (prioritize the self for the sake of the group rather than complete selflessness of Jedi and complete selfishness of normal Sith). Then, the Sith's internal problems would be gone, they'd have greater precision with their emotions, and by being closer to balance or harmony the Force would be more on their side than the Jedi's.
7/18/2019 c9 AnimeGoji91
Rise of the Sith Empire and once more the Sith well rule this world and we should have peace!
6/21/2019 c10 4SupremeDarkTrooper
Well, the story had been totally interesting to me. In fact, it stimulates my SW fanboyism because I love seeing SW characters being the powerful being that they can't just easily mess around or don't mess around with them, especially in crossovers. It even gave me several plot bunnies stuck in my head.

Well, I found myself a bit of upset considering that the story would be ending. I wanted more SW crossover stories like these ones. Well, I prefer the Sith over the Jedi. The Jedi doesn't interest me a lot, but the Sith did.

Also, I wonder how long would the word count in the next chapter. I wanted to see a lot of action also a little bit of dialogue being thrown to each other's face.
6/14/2019 c8 alertpoet91
Great Chapter!
6/6/2019 c8 SupremeDarkTrooper
"Looks at flo463's review"

Oh, boy. That's a logical fallacy. Just because, she is stated to represent infinite, doesn't mean that she is actually infinite. I mean Odin in the marvel comics was stated to be omnipotent. Yet he isn't even omnipotent.
6/6/2019 c6 Angron
Great Red ... dead !? OXO

Great Red is the second most powerful being just behind Trixeha / 666, he draws his powers from dreams and illusions, can control and influence the dreams of others.

it is as if you have killed Ophis who represents infinity! can one kill the infinite? the answer is obvious: no.
sorry but such a thing is impossible!
6/5/2019 c7 alertpoet91
Great chapter!
5/29/2019 c6 Guest
Too convinient.
5/28/2019 c7 MythianTechCorp
thanks for the insurance.
5/28/2019 c5 SupremeDarkTrooper
What is this? Two chapters in just one week? Great! Maybe even three chapters, that would be perfect.
5/23/2019 c5 2FerunaLutelou
So glad that I found this story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
20 Page 1 2 Next »