FanFiction.Net
for Son of the dragon gods

4/28 c41 suryamgangwal63
any news on the next update?
4/27 c9 dylanorlando2006
I’m on chapter 9 so I’m calling it okeno is still alive
4/27 c41 1nicolopodou
I think the idea of the story is good, but there is too much useless stuff. That's over 250,000 words and we just finished the Riser arc. Try to go faster because at this level the story becomes boring, I've been following it for more than 8 months and I'm not really satisfied. this is not the time between each chapter the problem is the fact that nothing ever happens and everything drags on.
4/25 c41 Some dude
I know youre taking your time on your story but the waiting is killing meeeee
4/24 c41 God Oliver
Good series but when next chapter
4/23 c18 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
Her other two names of Parvati and Shakti sound so much better than Durga, I always end up reading Durga as Derpa. Anywho, enjoying the novel so far; Issei in this is definitely a lover of older women in this one it seems. It's a pity no Serafall, Sona, either of the Nekoshou, Yasaka or Ravel though.
4/23 c41 1blackwinterT.S.B
Please update the story
4/22 c1 Shadow8910
One of the best DxD fanfic’s can’t wait for update!
4/19 c1 1Tatsumi Partas
i really would have loved Rias as his mate...thats why i searched for fics with Issei as a dragon.

sadly shes not his mate...so i dropped...i would either see her with no one than with anyone else than Issei.

but its a nice fic either way.. so i drop it.

idk if my first rev is posted.
4/19 c1 Tatsumi Partas
nice fic but... Rias and Matsuda? sorry i dropped

i would hoped that Issei x harem with Rias in it.

i know your fic but well...that happens
4/15 c41 niakmarios
Make one of she's mate of yasaka
4/12 c41 X77g
Once you get to the Kokabel arc can you have Issei eat him at the end of the fight?
4/12 c41 X77g
Issei having Gabriel as one of his mates would be perfect.
4/12 c41 Guest
Could you perhaps gave Issei a sibling later on I think the interactions go lead to interesting possibilities and could you maybe add another female dragon as a potential mate?
1,335 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »