FanFiction.Net
for Son of the dragon gods

1/31 c50 Reader132
I love reading this series and hope this gets updated soon
1/25 c19 Ubae006
Men… Men do not “giggle”. Yhey chuckle
1/22 c50 Daemoniorum
Rather enjoy this fic. Interested in who Kokabiel brought in to fight Issei. Maybe Crom cruach?
1/18 c50 Luciferdawnstar
Please make Irina fall in love with issei please I don't like the Matsuda x Irina ship please don't let Matsuda get together with Irina
1/14 c50 4Michal.J.J.Badura
Całkiem ciekawa historia czekam na rychłą kontynuacje.
1/10 c50 SK Dumini
also can you add Kuroka as yokai in heram
1/10 c50 SK Dumini
bro the fanfic is excellent up till here!
but want to talk about heram, you had already noted the members of each races in this harem but you didn't add human race in it.
why not add the famous magician (ice princess) from the slash dog as she could be a great addition and could easily be added in the plot the way it is going on.
I also wanted to recommend purple diva (because she holds power to control dragon and issei himself being dragon could put twist to the story) as devil instead grayfia but chapter is already past.
1/7 c50 Guest
Thanks for the chapter
1/4 c50 AkenoHimejima01
Been a month and still no new chapter guess we're gonna wait another 4 to 5 months for a new chaper 3 year this story has been going on for and only 50 chapters wtf
12/19/2023 c50 Guest
Since you already established that Vali will be female: Can she join Issei‘s harem?
12/8/2023 c50 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to your next update.
12/4/2023 c50 Dakota
Plz hurry up and get more chapters out it's ridiculous that it's taking u so dang long to just get 1 chapter out. I'm mean come on u just got to the coke head part u have so much playing room with the real show and this story u made. It shouldn't take u months to put chapters up, I mean christ I've been reading this story for like 3 years and ur still not done and only on chapter 50 wtf man anybody with an imagination could have made over a 100 chapters of this story by now so get to it we r tired of waiting for u being so slow!
12/4/2023 c50 Dakota
12/6/2023 c1 john.msixson
Wireless sex
12/5/2023 c24 GodFox199
What about naruto name that what is on you YouTube
1,467 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »