FanFiction.Net
for Son of the dragon gods

7/11/2023 c48 1SinEaster764
Waiting for almost 2 months now. The next chapter's going to be good. keep it up.
7/7/2023 c12 1Jerm069
This is great! Looking forward to more!
6/30/2023 c18 DragonGod926
So Millicus doesn't exist since Grayfia isn't Sirzechs' wife, which means that Rias can't fall back on the fact that there already is a pure-blood heir in the Gremory family.
6/9/2023 c48 Guest
Plz get more of this out soon I'm dying to read more
6/5/2023 c12 H.A. DIO
The fallen angels near Barakiel's office when he was laughing: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
6/3/2023 c48 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really love your story.
5/31/2023 c48 Chris schiltz
This is my favorite What If, and definitely worth the wait. I am looking forward to the next installment from you. Please keep up the excellent work. I was wondering if you will have more of Grayfia before the peace conference. I really like their interaction. Till the next time stay safe and keep on writing :).
5/20/2023 c48 5Darth Sky Commander
I do enjoy the story, it just needs overall better spell check and grammar work.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/19/2023 c1 Darkness Shader
Late reply
Hi there hope you doing well. Thank you very much for next chapter of this amazing Story. You May not know but at 11 May was my birthdays so you unknowlingly gave me nice present. I wish you good luck motivatione and sucess to both personĂ¡l live and to writing. I can't wait for another appdate from you
5/16/2023 c48 AkenoHimejima01
I have been waiting for this for so long good job on this chapter man great work
5/11/2023 c48 Guest
Yay a chapter.
5/13/2023 c48 kristianchammo
Thanks for the chapter
5/10/2023 c47 Guest
I love the series but when are u gonna continue the story got really into it just for a cliff hanger
5/12/2023 c48 Krunchy Burger
Man, I can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of the very few HSDxD stories that I actually like after all. Hoping to get the next update soon!
5/12/2023 c48 maderaser01
Great story I really enjoyed it. I can't wait until ghe next one comes out
1,457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »