for Summer of Excitement

11/9/2020 c1 Clairewater
Camp Gottapee. unusual name for a camp
5/19/2019 c8 62burtonfan422
Well, that got interesting
5/18/2019 c8 Guest
I didn't expect Clyde to become part of a polyamorous relationship. Who knows if Lincoln, Renee & Ronnie Anne might be willing to try it.
5/18/2019 c7 5Fandom Boi
I want Clyde McBride x Sid Chang in this story too.
5/16/2019 c7 Guest
It was good that neither Haiku or Penelope misunderstood Clyde hanging out with both of them that day. It's also good that Clyde is taking time to think over who he wants to date before making a decision.
5/16/2019 c7 Guest
Penelope and Haiku are going to be at the lake aren’t they? Maybe they give Clyde a double cheek kiss... then maybe a little sauce? /:J
4/9/2019 c6 Guest
Uh oh, it seems like Clyde doesn't realize that this could be taken the wrong way without context. Hopefully things won't get to out of hand over a misunderstanding. It was also a nice change of pace to focus on other characters besides the main ones for this fic.
4/9/2019 c6 Guest
Uh uh, no Clyde and Ronnie Anne fanfics! It's sickening! Pick Penelope or Haiku instead! Leave Ronnie Anne, she's Lincoln's girlfriend!
4/9/2019 c6 62burtonfan422
Looks like Clyde may have to choose girlfriends
4/9/2019 c6 9charly888
me gusta el triangulo amoroso que se esta creando aquí, sigue así
(nota personal: aparecerán también liam, rusty y zach con sus respectivas citas?)
3/23/2019 c5 Guest
So Ronnie Anne ended up telling Renee what happened but Renee doesn't seem to hold it against Lincoln, at least. I wouldn't be surprised if Renee might start to act suspicious towards Ronnie Anne though, I guess we'll find out in the future. The zombie-themed paintball game was a cool idea.
3/25/2019 c5 62burtonfan422
Wow! That got tense! Ronnie Anne probably did the right thing, and it's amazing how understanding Renee was. I'm glad they can all still get along
3/23/2019 c5 Guest
Renee is not the perfect girl for him, Ronnie Anne is still the perfect girl and the only woman he loves. Besides, we have a hunch that Renee will cheat on him
3/9/2019 c4 Guest
A short chapter but a wham chapter at the same time. Renee isn't going to like this one bit and Lincoln realizes it might be a bad idea to keep this a secret from her.
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
Can you make where Lincoln has sex with Ronnie Anne and Renee? Let them decide to share him. I like where this is going
27 Page 1 2 Next »