for Family straight from the hell

12/7/2020 c6 2Emrys315
Tenses and names are bein swapped around. You'll say Kali when you mean Lucifer, and use pronouns when you mean something like "I".
It makes the story hard to read. If it was a simple mistake, id ignore it. But its too frequent, making me belive you don't understand the concept.
The use of ,, instead of " was used a few chapters ago regularly as well.
This story is frustrating when you have to keep correcting it while you read. I reccomend a beta. The concept is interesting, if a little cluttered and jumpy. Lot is said, little is explained.
If you get a beta id love to come back to this. Until then ima bow out. I'm getting a headache tryin to keep up.
Thank you for sharing your art. I hope you do not take this review as a flame. I'm just hoping you get help with your story.
2/29/2020 c3 Bookworm1611
This has all my favourite fandoms, with the exception of Twilight(I enjoy the fanfiction more) and my fav pairings (except Klaroline)
12/8/2019 c7 2theworstwriteronfanfiction
grammer and spelling are beyond help
8/29/2019 c7 Cathy Sullins
8/4/2019 c5 Cathy Sullins
4/22/2019 c4 Winter'sLilly
Awesome please continue
4/21/2019 c1 BigKahuna
Great start to a different sort of AU. You've captured Chloe's character fairly well. Have a hard time understanding why someone who is billions of years old would latch onto a mortal. Seems fitting if Kali turns out to be something "more".
4/21/2019 c4 Cathy Sullins
4/14/2019 c3 Cathy Sullins
4/14/2019 c3 peka
Why?
4/14/2019 c3 Arianna Le Fay
oh please jon snow or aegon targaryen was part of her lovers ,, klaus too and achilles
3/12/2019 c2 Arianna Le Fay
can you make a list of kali lovers ?
2/27/2019 c2 Cathy Sullins
2/17/2019 c1 Cathy Sullins
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
Fun to read. Looking forward to more