for Journey of the Maelstrom Rider

2/22 c5 Rioto the devil
Please update soon
2/2 c5 bankai777
Have Naruto meet Gokai Red.
2/2 c5 8CCSakuraforever
Esta muy bueno el capítulo que paso con malice que era su plan como termino al final y que pasará en el viaje de naruto a las dimensiones de cada kamen riders para desbloquear las tarjetas que pasará cuando comience el plan de obito para la guerra mundial
2/1 c5 SPark681
Hmm, just a feeling, but sounds like TMNT might be up first could be wrong anyways keep up the great work!
1/31 c5 6ortizale317
Saving the other jinjuriki
Maybe try jujutsu kaisen?
1/31 c5 Mrbiggs132
Kamen Rider Decadou! Thanks for combining to of my favorite series together. I'm here to stay.
1/31 c5 Guest
Great chapter as usual. Here are my updated suggestions on which worlds Naruto should visit plus harem (I only know first names so sorry about that)...
Bleach:

Pyrrha
Neopolitan
Velvet
Coco
These are my suggestions on what worlds Naruto should visit plus harem. I don't know which arcs to suggest to you so you're going to have to figure that out yourself so sorry about that. Keep up the great work and I hope you update your Pokemon Wildcard and Equestrian Ninja story next.
1/31 c5 Guest
Oh as for reasons well for HLP is cus so that the angeliods gain freedom and join life fully rather than what minos has nade them for and the regular girls cus well naruto can show them fun things and a new world. MHA to show what it means to be a true hero and that you can be a hero no matter what plus I can see eri being saved by naruto and being adopted so eri Uzumaki anyone? And as for sakura wars cus I've never seen a crossover of them before with naruto or kamen rider and hey suits mechas and ninjas can be a good mix.
1/31 c5 Guest
Worlds for naruto to go to heaven's lost property the girls well all the angeliods, mikako, hiyori, tomoko, sohara. My hero academia, class 1a girls and 1b, camie, inteli, toga. And finally sakura wars the entire series as for the girls all of the sakura war girls from og to the Paris ones, to America to the New gen.
1/31 c5 LoamyCoffee
A wonderful return and it looks the first world is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but which version?
1/31 c5 Anime100
Thank you for the update; am excited to read the next chapter.

Will the group meet Kivala who'll help Hinata with her confidence? And other people who became Kamen Riders?

This might be too late but HAPPY NEW YEAR
11/7/2020 c4 Guest
Next chapter appears sasuke please
9/5/2020 c4 Dragonman110
Please update this story some time soon as I'd like to read what happens next.
7/19/2020 c4 Ospite324