for Gail Stein

3/13/2019 c12 Guest
What would happen if Bendy got covered in invisible ink? Would he turn invisible or something? Or does it not work like that?
Just a random thought.
3/11/2019 c12 Maddy
Thank you for answering my question, it was bothering me a little.
3/5/2019 c9 Maddy
cant white ink taste like marshmallows
3/3/2019 c11 13MeliLouiseNorth
A little confusing but I'm guessing that it's sorta like an episode. Bendy is really sweet with his sister I also do love the idea that she tried to drag him back as she wasn't finished arguing with him in there previous chapter. If he doesn't know that Sammy knocks her out he could be really pissed about that which is why he attacks him
3/2/2019 c10 20TheAmazingAuthoress
Aw! Fluff time
2/26/2019 c9 Guest
Plz continue! This is so good! Also I had an idea on how she finds out about her walking through puddles abilitiy! (This is the second time I’ve posted btw. Not sure if you got the first one).

So Gail and Bendy are having an argument, (maybe about how Bendy acts towards others or something?) Bendy gets enough of this crap, and decides to leave. However, Bendy might be done, Gail isn’t. She runs after Bendy, calling out for him to “Get your inky butt back here” and Bendy decides the only way to really leave is through ink. And he does just that. Gail realizes what he’s doing to late, and can’t atop herself in time. She closes her eyes getting ready to slam into the wall, but doesn’t. Instead, she hears a SPLAT, and after a bit of confusion, she opens her eyes. She sees black, inky darkness all around her, voices could be heard everywhere. One voice however, begins to call out to her, and Gail suddenly feels something grab her and pull her out of the darkness. The person who pulled her out, was Bendy, who realized not to long later that someone followed him in, and had pulled his sister out of the puddle. Before Gail could ask Bendy what the freak just happened, she realizes that the pair are in a completely different place (perhaps somewhere in the music room).

This is just idea, have no idea what you’ve got planned, but I bet it’s great.
2/26/2019 c9 Guest
PLEAAASE CONTINUE! This is so good!

I love your character, and I want to see how she’ll escape Sammy! I know it says in the story that Bendy picks her up there so he can explain their relationship as bro and sis, but I would LOVE for it to be in a chapter! I was also thinking about how Gail would find out about her ‘walking through ink puddles’ ability. Maybe she and Bendy have an argument, and Bendy finally has enough, but Gail isn’t done and runs after him. But THEN she sees him walk through an ink puddle and doesn’t stop in time before she runs into the ink. Then she hears voices like her father does when respawnding in the 5 chapter (hopefully you know what I mean). Gail doesn’t realize what’s going on, and over the well of voices, she hears Bendy call to her before she feels something grab her, and she’s pulled out of the puddle by Bendy. Before she questions what the hell just happened, she realizes they’re in a completely different place.

This is an idea of course. I’m so sorry, and I don’t know what you have planned but I know it’ll be good.
2/24/2019 c9 TheAmazingAuthoress
I want some pink ink
2/22/2019 c9 13MeliLouiseNorth
Oh god that was pretty amusing I loved hers and Boris's reactions when she drank the ink
2/21/2019 c7 MeliLouiseNorth
Oh Joey you got! Thanks I do understand it better, I would like to see how she uses her powers and when she realises about them.
2/20/2019 c6 MeliLouiseNorth
I wanna see how Joey actually made Gail the trigger to it all.
2/20/2019 c3 20TheAmazingAuthoress
Henry's daughter in a photograph? Why does this sound familiar?
2/20/2019 c5 13MeliLouiseNorth
I still wanna know what happened to her, really enjoying this please do keep it up
2/17/2019 c1 JOHNHAMMOND1993
I have a suggestion,
Gail finds Bertrum's monocle in one area of the studio, when she reaches his lair she finds that he is now human, but he can't see without his monocle, after returning it to him, he expresses regret at attacking Henry, and but he then feels happy when she says that she likes theme park rides and rollercoasters.
Remember, "Adventure is out there!"
2/19/2019 c4 MeliLouiseNorth
I know of that comic I thought that it was a little confusing on how she was the trigger bit I am guessing that the pentagram the one Henry collapses on is the one with her blood in it. I am enjoying this like really really enjoying this. I would like to see where this goes
18 Page 1 2 Next »