for Another Day

8/26/2019 c1 pumpkinspicelove
Lovely story. So true to the characters. Thanks!
4/15/2019 c1 Mosaika
I enjoy how you handled alternative turn of an episode! A bit sad, but mostly optimistic in perspective.
Thanks!
3/23/2019 c1 Guest
I love stories that continue a scene from the show...in my mind this totally happened! Lucien is very perceptive and cares a great deal for Jean:)
2/18/2019 c1 6savedher
Jean is so strong, yet so fragile at the same time. Sometimes I wonder how she sees herself and how she reconciles all the things she is. This could easily have been how it played out on the show, so well done you. Wish we could've had more moments of the two of them alone.
2/18/2019 c1 38maidenpride
Aw this was fab. Thanks for tackling the prompt it was worth the wait. I often think about the scenes in between the ones we actually get to see and personally I couldn’t see Lucien just leaving Jean after that moment.
2/18/2019 c1 28Mamajules12
Absolutely love how you extended this scene. It fits perfectly and makes sense that Lucien would follow Jean.
2/18/2019 c1 10FunkyBetsy
Wonderful.
2/17/2019 c1 6HikerLady
Oh, I love seeing this scene play out with Lucien in Mattie’s role. Much better. :o)
2/17/2019 c1 DaliMaldo
Ive always felt like there was so much left unsaid between L considering both Robert's and Joy's presence and influence in this particular take on Jean dealing with Robert, maybe you can write on Lucien dealing with Joy's advances and letting her down gracefully. Enjoyed reading this story, thank you.
2/17/2019 c1 25FadedPromise
Do you ever want to just bang their heads together in those early episodes? Nicely done here. Thank you for sharing.
2/17/2019 c1 154NancyMay
So glad to see you writing again. This is lovely, you filled out the scenes perfectly.
2/17/2019 c1 PerfectSublimeRebel
Oh I absolutely love how you reworked this scene!
2/17/2019 c1 Notaslong
Love it! They had so many opportunities so many times. (Also brings to mind the scene with the sheet she had to clean even though it was...)... these two kill me