for Vader: The Goblins Bane

9/15 c2 12mihairu7
You portrayed the initial thoughts of Vader really well. It doesn't make sense for him to become all good and with "the light" now that he's been isekai'd to another world. In the flip side, it does fill you with strange excitement when you imagine him slaughtering hordes of goblins like it's an average stroll through the Rebel Forces.

Hmm, you gave the Goblin Chieftain his own monologue? I like it. Interesting approach indeed. What was the cherry on top for me was Vader's breathing echoing through the cave. Even a damn Demon Lord would soil himself at the sound of that malevolence.

Ooh, yeah. Force chokes for Everyone!

Imagining Vader crouching down in front of you, asking if you're alright sounds like a worse way to die compared to what the Goblins had in store. I don't blame the captured girls from asking if he's a demon.

At the same time, I feel for the guy. Must be hard looking like a monster both inside and out.

Ah, my dear friend, I think you mean to say "They're" instead of "Their". It's a common mistake, so you shouldn't worry. However, you should edit it. The meaning chances completely when you usetheirinstead of "they're".

Vader with a conscience, huh? So, Grey-Jedi Vader. Gotcha.

I respect your wanting to keep the names as they are. Just because this is Fanfiction doesn't mean we should strip everything about the series, yeah?
9/15 c2 mihairu7

Ooh, yeah. Force chokes for Everyone!

Vader with a conscience, huh? So, Grey-Jedi Vader. Gotcha.

9/15 c1 mihairu7
The first thing I thought when looking at this synopsis was the word "crossover". Now, I dislike about 98% of all crossover's for an array of reasons, however, I felt the Force persuading me to click on this title.

Vader in Goblin Slayer's world? The OG of sci-fi villains in an anime? Pssht, like that's gonna work...

And then I turned to page one anyway...

I must say, I'm starting to like it a LOT.
9/11 c15 NoelRahlis7
Really love this fanfic.
Would like an update tho
9/2 c15 Guest
Gotta ask: do you plan on having ghost Obi-wan and/or Yoda vist Vader?
9/2 c14 Guest
I'm not opposed to Vader romance but I do think you should adress things if you go for that. I.E.: his past actions (both good and bad), his age (I don't think he's met people older than him in this yet, other than HEA and DS) , his wife (he might still be mourning), his suit (kind of needs it to survive), ect.
9/2 c9 2LONE RANGER 97
I didn't know you could type emojis in these stores.
8/16 c15 ATP
And HEA and Vader lived long and had many end.
7/27 c15 p6lishb6kser
It's really good :) I'll follow
This might soon be 3rd best goblin Slayer fic behind Stranded Barbarian (it's even better than the original) and Deathtrooper but for now 3rd place belongs to Gunslinger
7/26 c15 2RedBloodedMoon
You know, I never actually watched Goblin Slayer, but after reading this story I think I might do just that.

I like the way you portrait Vader; not pure evil, not completely redeemed, but something between. While not few try to do the same many fail in its execution, making it impossible for me to enjoy these stories.

I will vote on the poll after I finish this review, but I will add that I think a pairing between the elf girl and Vader might be interesting to read anyway. Just like any other pairing for Vader this would need to be a slow burn, which I think is quite logical considering his past, but very much doable ;)

Hope you continue soon!
7/25 c15 Frozen
Oooo nice. Sword Maiden sees the power of Vader
7/22 c6 Frozen
oho more dead goblins
7/22 c4 Frozen
Lols ooo Jedi powers vs more goblins soon
7/19 c11 Samuel Loegan
good story, but pls don't ship Vader with anyone
7/10 c15 SirRussell
Like the story so far, but think that Vader would use more mind control and mind reading abilities, he even has the ability to erase his presence from all the weaker willed minds, only other force trained in the same arts can try to catch the signs and try to see through the mist of the force. But love it other than that, thanks for your hard work.
371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »