for Barbed Wire and Bloody Hands

4/12/2020 c1 11Woomie
Seamless integration of memory and now. I could hear them say every word and picture the scenes. You know exactly how much detail to add to make it come to life.
8/24/2019 c1 Sucker4luv
I loved this! But I gotta ask...was this based off an episode? Cuz u would love to watch something like this!
7/16/2019 c1 11Asanka
Another awesome story from one of my favorite SPN fic writers! I totally envy the way you combine H/C and angst seamlessly while somehow keeping the plot and issue intact. Looking forward to your next works, especially if you decide to expand the whole flashbacks in this story into a full independent story/series :')
7/7/2019 c1 27Shannanigans
This was just amazing! Favorited, for sure!
6/5/2019 c1 7NoilyPrat
And there it was - the elephant in the room. Dean giving up. Sam's in a dark place, but Dean giving up was the worst.
4/15/2019 c1 202hollyhobbit101
Simply, perfection. The right mix of brotherly feelings and angst all topped off with a lovely bit of suffering. Thanks for sharing this!
3/16/2019 c1 4Freya922
This was so beautifully done, and I loved how you managed to fit an entire monster story in there in addition to the angst of the aftermath. Whatever’s going on with you, I wish you well - you are so talented and I’m grateful for the gift of these stories.
3/3/2019 c1 2SuperVikinggirl
Loved this. Thanks!
2/23/2019 c1 redlite
Wow, this was really good! Thanks for writing!
2/22/2019 c1 Salishaventura
Fantastic story! I really missed your writing.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had a rough time, but glad that you are starting to feel better. I was getting worried about you, after not seeing you post anything for a long time. I really love reading all your stories. You are such a talented writer and I'm sure everything you write is great, even if you are unsure at the moment. I really enjoyed reading your Unexpectedly Perfect Christmas story over the holidays and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. I'm so glad you intend to continue it. Thank you so much for all your work and talent you put into your writing. I hope you feel much better soon.
Sending love and good wishes, Karen
2/21/2019 c1 ManySkills
Having trouble writing, say you? Just FYI this is one of my favorite fan fics ever.
Truly
Thanks, hope life treats you better and your muse stays friendly!
2/20/2019 c1 JaniceC678
I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I opened this to read, but this was very very different from whatever it was...the aftermath of a hunt well past the triage and bandaging phase. It was a great insight into the fact that the aftermath of a hunt gone bad could last well beyond patching up their various injuries in a much deeper sense of the word. This rings so true given how many desperately close calls they have and yet we seldom get to see it. Great story!
2/20/2019 c1 ngregory763
Awwww. All the feels in this one! Such a great job, as always. *big internet hug*
2/20/2019 c1 36spnfanfromeurope
ow. Heartbreaking. Good Writing. Thanks.
2/19/2019 c1 moonligtinparadise
Love me some hurtDean. It's great, thank you for sharing
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »