FanFiction.Net
for Cat-Ra

8/21/2021 c122 26Z-King
I really enjoyed Catra's growth through out this AU as well as Adora descend into madness, makes you think how you are going to turn her back into a good guy for the 5th season version.
8/19/2021 c118 Z-King
You my friend have made Angella's sacrifice all the more sad! Especially with Catra having lost the closest thing she will ever have to a mother that wasn't Shadow Weaver.
8/18/2021 c112 Z-King
DANG IT ALL I WISH I STARTED READING THIS AT THE BEGINNING! Then I would have added my own Princess Catra memory! All and all it was cute and sweet having Catra in that world be adopted into Glimmer's family.
8/17/2021 c107 Z-King
OH BOY! There is a saying I've heard, the story may change but the ending remains the same.
8/16/2021 c103 14Doctor Anime Lover 2938448
Personally, I can see Adora and Scorpia as a couple more than Cat-Ra and Adora since the relationship seemed toxic. Now don’t get me wrong, I love this more than the TV show version both Adora and Cat-Ra? I don’t see it. Scorpia and Adora? Now that I can actually see since Scorpia has always been there for Adora and personally I do hope that in the end the two are together so they can rebuild the Horde and work with Brightmoon.
8/13/2021 c103 26Z-King
YIKES! THIS WAS EVEN MORE DRAMATIC THEN THE ACTUAL EPISODE!
8/12/2021 c99 Z-King
Well looks like Catra and Adora both have a shared taste in what they like huh? And the idea that Huntara and Catra are similar is perfect.
8/12/2021 c95 Z-King
boy oh boy, the way you put both Adora and Catra through different paths is amazingly well done! You are a master at character growth!
8/11/2021 c91 Z-King
I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER! The whole scene with Catra, bow, And glimmer pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend, Catra's reaction to it, and the whole emotional scenes love it!
8/11/2021 c86 Z-King
yikes, this has to be more painful than the actual episode.
8/10/2021 c82 Z-King
I. AM. LOVING THE CHRACTER GROWTH WITH CATRA FOR THIS! Having her struggle trying to be herself but also be the hero is amazing! Also I did expect Cat-Ra as Entrappta called her but Drunk Catra is funny too.
8/9/2021 c77 Z-King
...yikes! Now that is what I call angst and drama!
8/9/2021 c71 Z-King
love how Adora tries to show Frosta that the Hord is not bad...and failed at that, as well as her losing her sanity.
8/2/2021 c133 Dusty54
And when the world needed him most, he vanished...
7/23/2021 c67 Z-King
love the bonding between Catra and Swift Wing as well as Adora even going so far as to trick Bow into joining the Hord...kind of funny how in the actual show Adora, Glimmer, and Bow are friends. shows how much one alteration can change everything huh?
1,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »