FanFiction.Net
for Cat-Ra

2/24/2019 c5 Henri9897
I think Catra just forgot that a kingdom means having people, well except for Entrapta...
2/24/2019 c5 2martyrex
Is adora going to be brainwashed by shadow weaver when she comes back to the fright zone, because after what she has seen i think she would be on the border of defecting herself.
2/24/2019 c5 148Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Catra may have managed to stop an invasion but it looks like she lost the only friend she has in her life as the price. Hope being She-Ra can help her be a better catgirl.
2/24/2019 c4 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite the amusing start with the chapter as Catra annoys Glimmer of “Are we there yet.” Nicely done with explaining what it is they are doing here as well as how Catra interacted with the village. From when she was going to ignore the festivities to how she was dragged along by a little girl and enjoying herself. It was quite the well done explanation of details as she enjoyed her time and learned what it means to relax a bit. With all good things though, it comes to a bitter end with Kimberly’s mom showing up and scolding Catra about taking her daughter around. It almost seemed like Catra was enjoying herself too until this moment and now has her goals back in mind as it would seem she decided to help Glimmer on her quest. Poor Catra. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
2/23/2019 c4 Lucian Naruto
Even if this is little by little, it's good that you make more friends, Catra. But be careful! I do not want you to get even more contaminated with Glimmer's princess-ness!
2/23/2019 c4 Shadow Joestar
KO awesome story, I’m liking how Catra and Adora’s role are revere as the feline girl will take the role of being a hero as she slowly starts to see things differently. Although she may still want her own kingdom.
2/21/2019 c3 EndlessChains
A well done story. Nicely done with the description of the scenes for the episodes. They helped in understanding what was taking place as well as how it happened. It was quite interesting to read from Catra’s pinnt of view of events as Adora was taken somewhere else at times. Nicely done with incorporating how Catra would react or interact in the scenes when it was her who touched the sword and went to look for it as well as meet Glimmer and Bow. Her interactions with the characters was quite amusing as she stayed in character of not trusting them and being a bit snarky. Not to mention the opportunity to be promoted. It will be quite interesting to read how Catra will continue to interact with the characters on her journey as she becomes She-Ra as well as what Adora will be doing as it would seem Shadow Weaver is manipulating just a bit for her to go about her duties. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
2/21/2019 c1 Lyondor1
I can’t wait to read the next chapters
2/21/2019 c3 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
A very interesting story.
Let's see if Catra will change.

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how to go on.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
2/21/2019 c3 nightmaster000
Spectacular story and very eager to read more. :) If you ever decide to also post this on archiveofourown, i'll be sure to bookmark it there as well.
2/21/2019 c3 Lucian Naruto
I do not know why. but for some reason I'm enjoying these bickering and arguments going on between Catra and Glimmer. Even if little by little the two get into better terms with each other, I expect them to keep fighting with each other, but without real malice.
2/20/2019 c2 Henri9897
Very nice, do you have any schedule for your update ?
Will Catra be friend with Glimmer ? Because I don't think this could happens, cordial yes but friends seems pretty hard
2/19/2019 c2 2socram1
I like what you're doing. The way you write is very good.
But I have a question, one of the main things that made Catra a good antagonist was the anger and hurt she felt against Adora on the abandoned screen.
Catra believes that Adora abandons the Horde and traded her for other friends because she was not good enough. (even after all that she suffered at the hands of the Horde Adora never asked to run away with her.)
But in her story, Adora never suffers at the hands of the horde nor did she believe that Catra was any better than her. So what are the reasons for Adora refusing to go into rebellion with Catra?
2/19/2019 c2 Lucian Naruto
Let's see what happens. Catra's interactions with characters like Glimmer, Bow and others will obviously be different. But what really matters to me is what's going to happen between Catra and Adora now.
1,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76