for Boxed In

8/28 c5 WolfhoundLove1
Just found this story. Hate that I failed to check ic it was finished
Really crazy but great story! Seriously hope you finish it.
7/18 c5 120Deana
I just read this until 1am only to find that it hasn't been updated in over a year?! PLEASE come back and finish this story! PLEASE!
4/28 c5 IcarusRising1176
Please, please tell me this isnt abandoned?!
9/29/2019 c5 1Nitrin
Seriously enjoying this story. Please let us know what happens next!
4/18/2019 c1 ardnaseel
Please continue soon!
4/8/2019 c5 Drjones
More please.
4/6/2019 c5 Guest
More, please! I'd like some more.
Amazing story. Excellent writing.
3/20/2019 c5 19ElvesAreEpic
This is such a good story! Your writing is well done and the characters are true to themselves. Plus, the h/c and angst is always nice :) :) Can't wait to continue reading!
3/17/2019 c5 7She-Elf23
Uh oh...El isn't out of the woods yet but at least he's back with family. Glad to have the rest of the team more solidly in the picture (and with a nice cameo from Quinn). As always nice work and anxious for more!
3/17/2019 c5 10HonestBee
Adding Quinn is a nice touch, and I like his no-nonsense attitude. Parker wanting to go *home*, and how that makes Hardison feel is heartwarming. She has a home now, and she finally realizes it.

Of course Nate lied, and of course he's still plating a nasty game of chess with Moreau. I love the way you're building this story, and the way you're showing everything through Hardison's confused and exhausted viewpoint. Also, all of you characterizations and interactions are perfect.
3/17/2019 c5 Drjones
This is wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/11/2019 c4 HonestBee
I really really hope that helicopter is their rescue. I really hate seeing Eliot like this, but you've done a great job building the tension and emotions.
3/9/2019 c4 7She-Elf23
Man, this story is so so good! Poor, poor Eliot...ugh I can barely stand it! Nate needs to hurry and get in there and bust them both out. Please don't wait too long to update...Eliot can't last that long and neither can I. Terrific job on this.
2/28/2019 c3 9Tacodestroyeravenger
This is so intense! But it’s very well written!
2/25/2019 c3 10HonestBee
Oh Eliot...I can imagine his hallucinations are not fun at all. I love your Parker and Hardison interactions, and Hardison channeling Nana was spot on!
22 Page 1 2 Next »