for Breaking Point

5/5 c13 2victoriarty
Loved the whole story! Your writing is amazing and I really appreciate that you decided to do those two endings
5/3 c1 The Greatest Hero of England
Poor Robin
2/15 c13 2StarryTroubadour
Ahh I loved it! The cozy comfort ending was a complete succes in my opinion! Ending A was great too but I'm always here for the comfort. Bravo
2/12 c13 58Trekkiehood
I much preferred this ending...
2/12 c12 Trekkiehood
I may hate you now, but I will give you feedback.
I hate you.
And Ima be honest and say I haven't watched Robin Hood in a year and have very little recollection of this story.
But thanks. Not.
Now I have to reread the story. (No but it was really good I'm just being petty)
1/27 c11 2StarryTroubadour
This story is just so excellent! It's so sad and painful. Please please please update X I'd love to hear the ending. Are you going with character death? A bit of comfort for my crying heart!? I love the much and Robin dynamic you created, they're relationship is one of my favourites in the show. It's been quite a while since you updated but I'm holding out hope.
1/15 c1 6spikelvr75
I love this! I hope you continue writing it! I want to know what happens.
9/12/2019 c1 5Emilatte
Oh wow this story is really good! I love the amount of detail in the descriptions and the h/c is done so well. I hope you update this, I can’t wait to see what comes next!
8/14/2019 c11 poplemonade
Please update!
7/24/2019 c11 Guest
PLEASE update!
4/28/2019 c11 A Clue Loved It
Wow. I don't know what else I can say about this chapter. This was well written, and I so want to give Robin and the gang a hug. Guy is such a vicious person. All I can wonder is - what is going to happen?
4/26/2019 c11 58Trekkiehood
Well... this is fun...

Poor Robin and Much.
Just... so much sadness.

Can't wait for more!
4/21/2019 c10 A Clue Loved It
On no! What will happen next? I can't wait to find out. Much was always one of my favorite characters...I wish I had such a loyal friend. Keep up the great work!
4/19/2019 c10 Trekkiehood
Can I just say, I love this story! it's so good on so many levels!

Much is such a precious, innocent soul. His love for Robin is inspiring.

I can't believe they all got caught! ugh! Their separation leads to stupid mistakes. And poor Robinhe probably blames himself *sobs*

can't wait for more!
4/18/2019 c9 A Clue Loved It
So glad to see another chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Robin! Keep it up - the story is riveting!
26 Page 1 2 Next »