FanFiction.Net
for No Less Than I Deserve

7/23/2012 c1 18clOclo-sorciere-megalo
Awesome ! I loved it !
10/25/2006 c1 1luvcali
=( Aww! Poor Hyde. Wow. I know you posted this years ago but I'm sorry, it's just too beautiful not to review. My cheeks are tingly with emotion. The writing is beautiful and it all flows so well. His thoughts are perfect, too. Bravo. :)
1/8/2004 c1 6Lapinina
Hyde did something real stupid...he should have realized Jackie wouldn't do something like that to him...Jesus, guys have some serious insecurity issues...
10/12/2003 c1 Rose13
That was one of the best story's I have ever read.

I started to crie.

You captured Hyde so well!
5/17/2003 c1 Jamie
That was beauiful! I loved how deep you went w/ Hyde's thoughts, but still kept him in-character. Not many people can pull that off :D
5/11/2003 c1 Arielle
OMG, that was so perfect! You rock at J/H! The best yet!
5/3/2003 c1 Candy.07
aw that was so good! the last line was aweosme! so sad!
4/27/2003 c1 Kaycee3
The last episode was so sad. ;o; He said he loved her and she said she didn't. Anywho.. great POV. ^_^;
4/26/2003 c1 15PrincezzShortie
Brilliant. All I can say. Brilliant.
4/26/2003 c1 Kelly
Aw, man, that was beautiful, lady! Just beautiful! You captured Hyde PERFECTLY and made me cry, which is damn hard to do! ^_^
4/26/2003 c1 2runningbelle619
Tear Tear! This was so sweet. You nailed Hyde so well! Lovely story!
4/26/2003 c1 Lizzie
Oh my God, that was so sad! I was bawling my eyes out reading it. You captured the emotions peerfectly, and I just loved it! Oh, I hope you do decide to do a Jackie pov, because that would be fantastic, I am sure ^_^
4/26/2003 c1 1Hips
Wonderful story. I really liked the point of view you used in this story.

No happy endings, but I loved that last line. 'Cause it's true. Hopefully you'll have something that's a little happier to read later. (HINT HINT)

Juls
4/26/2003 c1 AdeptatHumanError
Wow. I mean...wow. LOL. I didn't want to end, it was just too good! Thanks a lot, you filled in a lot of blanks that I needed filling-and so sweetly, too! I hope they get back together, and if this is at all close to how he really feels, I know it's only a matter of time... Man, I wish there was more! ^_^
4/25/2003 c1 1PixiePunk
:( Why did you have to go and make me hurt so much? As if NFBM wasn't bad enough - that lil masterpiece you wrote up was just - ugh heart breaking and yet so perfect. You made me cry all over, I hope you know that and yet it wasn't a bad thing. That was a truly, truly wonderful piece of art. I love the way you captured Hyde so vividly and true to his character. It was absolutely perfect.
24 Page 1 2 Next »