for Muramasa: Battle, bath, bonds

3/18 c9 317Mask Rider Roy
A nice story but took me a while to familiarize as I'm not quite a fan of that series.

So far the story is okay.
3/16 c9 3RonaldM40196867
Yes, just let out all your feelings.
12/23/2020 c8 57Tomas the Betrayer
Well, it seems Tomas gets to give the 10th review for this story! A landmark for fan-fic writers of all stripes. Congrats!
Let's see here... 'two male commoners' who harass Momohime? Could it be... Kumagoro and Yasohachi?! If so, kudos to you for including those poor rascals from the game! They tend to be neglected by the fanbase, and if they happen to pop up again to pester our heroes, that would be a welcome addition indeed. Of course, only one of them was much of a perv, but that made for a nice straight man/fall guy setup anyway.
Speaking of welcome, props to you for daring to include and depict the Fox God Inari. Since we never got to meet him in-game, I was curious what form you would have him take. A scarlet dragon was a daring and excellent surprise. Suitably majestic for a god of his caliber.
Pity we didn't get a chance to see the fox maids having their way with Kisuke, but he's a good boy at heart, so it's for the best. The description of the outdoor bath was poetic, making the reader wish we could experience the same in these chilly months. And now our duo are heading to a party, it seems! With Kisuke's clandestine expertise and Mohomime's knowledge of the aristocracy, they should fit right in. Good on you for trying a different tack on how this story might proceed, Sacredstar Mentor. Hope you have fun with it to the end! Pleasant dreams.
10/8/2020 c8 Starlord Master
Good talk, guys.
7/4/2020 c7 Starlord Master
Kisuke should get drunk more often.

Happy 4th of July!

What a story!
6/3/2020 c1 Starlord Master
More!
5/13/2020 c4 Sam Valiant Private Nose
Not bad, not bad at all friend, great stuff. Not nearly enough Muramasa fics, we must have MORE, more of this and more fics in general.

The Nose also loves the sweet smell of love between these characters, hope there will be more direct intimacy in the future.