for For Better or Worse

2/21/2019 c1 LadyKirsten
I am quite interested in seeing where this would go. please continue, I will follow and read more. I promise.
2/21/2019 c1 6Accio-Cavy
Okay FIRST of all I am totally here for teacher!Harry. IMO it's more accurate than auror!Harry. I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry and Draco interact as professors at Hogwarts, it sounds like the beginning of wonderful mayhem. I also like how you address that Harry has been through some super traumatic stuff! A lot of people seem to gloss over that but boy could Hogwarts benefit from an in-school therapist.

It was a bit weird how you switched around tenses at the very beginning but it seems like you settled into past tense, so it might be a good idea to go back and make sure you're consistent all the way through.

From looking at this, I think you'd be really awesome for this website that I write for. It's basically an entire magical school full of OCs, and the community is just fantastically fun and supportive, and pretty focused on learning and helping others learn about writing. You've definitely got the skill set and I would love to write with you, so you should check it out - rmimagic . com!