for Once More, With Feeling

4/2 c3 stayhydrated
I'm really liking this. It's great that you restarted, but I did really like Morgana and Jim becoming friends in the original. It's been a long time since you last updated, so you might not see this, but if you do, good job.
5/23/2020 c3 rattle-the-stars
hey!
i dont know if youre still alive or not, and i know it's been over a year since you last updated, but i just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. and i have read a lot of fanfiction. you have a really cool plot and this is overall really good! i know you probably have a life outside of this, but if youre feeling up to it, please update (or at least give us an authors note...)!
much love 33333
4/22/2020 c3 Guest
When are you going to post another chapter? I would really love it if you would please.
2/23/2020 c3 ZzRhowanzZ
Author died? Well fuck!
12/27/2019 c1 15Story ideas
When will you continue with your Wreaking Havoc story?
12/24/2019 c3 1you shall not know my name
how does strickler know claire has the amulet?
11/25/2019 c3 The Exhorter
Hey, I have just finished reading the original story and obviously this one. They are both great stories! you were right about rushing the first one a bit, but the family dynamics you presented, I felt, were spot on. Keep up with the story! You let some writer's block stop you and you wont succeed. Finish the story, whether you feel it's any good or not, and you will not only grow as a writer, but blossom.
Also, I am very grateful for your lack of swearing. I have read many a good tale whose writer couldn't write hardly a sentence of dialogue without profanity. I am glad to see you can describe profound hatred and other feelings without the usage of cussing. It is the mark of a mature writer.
Just in case you are wondering, I am also a writer. But I enjoy a good mystery, so I shan't be to quick to tell you my name. I shall be looking for the day you add more to this story.
And, if it helps, I would suggest outlining the rest of your tale if you haven't already. Most writers require an outline if they plan on writing a longer tale. I am of the few that can spin a short story off the top of my head, well, a well told one, that is. But remember, an outline is a tool, a map. Your outline works for you, you don't work for the outline. If you need to change it, change it! Be open to new ideas (especially the ones you get from your own head). That is all for now
10/13/2019 c3 Madrone33
Thank you for writing this!
I can't wait to see what happens!
8/19/2019 c3 Guest
I had seen this one around here and there but never actually started reading it. BOI iamsorryihavemadeagrievouserror thank you for this awesome story. Looking forward to more!
7/5/2019 c3 1cj1of4
Wait, did Jim's soul get sent to the past, but his body remained under Morgana's control? That would explain what he sees in his dreams.
7/5/2019 c2 cj1of4
Actually, how does Bular know that Jim isn't the trollhunter other then the fact that his armor is the wrong color? He knew in canon because Strickler saw the amulet in Jim's possession. As he isn't as close to Claire as he was Jim, the Changling likely never saw the amulet.
7/5/2019 c1 cj1of4
Hopefully Jim tells Toby and his mom something. Otherwise I could see his sudden disappearance breaking her heart.
7/1/2019 c3 1Fangirling101B
Please write more! This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! Your works astound me.
5/5/2019 c3 DriftingGem
Why did you change the language mark to say this is Dutch?
4/20/2019 c3 victoria
love this your awesome please update again soon.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »