for Sanguine Hearts

3/31/2020 c1 Slumbo The Cool Cat
Oof
10/13/2019 c3 Trust Me the Spider
Pretty much all of these students are crazy. And that's saying a lot considering this is Danganronpa where crazy is the norm! Haha, seriously though, I'm so lost, but it's being lost in a sort of fun way. This chapter was much improved in terms of setting description, so that really helped a lot with orientating us readers.

You know, I don't even know where to begin with the characters since they're all varying levels of bonkers. Uh, for starters, if I have to hear Naoko say she can't talk about her talent one more time, I'm going to flip a table. I like that it's a different spin on the ? talent rather than being an amnesiac, but man oh man am I already tired of hearing her say it, lol. That's okay, though. Compared to Noel, Jame's seems a lot more helpful and professional as the resident "partner" to his own protagonist, which is Naoko this time around, of course.

Gosh, I am up waaay too late right now. I'm just going to cut this review a bit short and call it a night now, lol. It was fun for sure, and I still have no idea how you're going to do this when it's time for the entire cast of 36 to intermingle, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!
10/11/2019 c3 2bellatrixshine
Might I just say that I love my girl offered Naoko a brownie! Considering what I put in her app, I love it!
9/10/2019 c2 logal
Intro one down, a couple more to go. Not a bad start, characters interactions seemed interesting, but, also a little over the top in some places. Marumi is the obvious standout so far, he has a talent that is gonna get him into some...'precarious' situations. My little timid blind girl ,didn't seem very timid, but if she integrates better in the story this way, I don't judge. All in all, the intro was pretty nice. I look forward to the next intro, and set of characters. One last thing I am hoping for more details on the setting, in which the S-Class students are in, to set the mood, and what not. (Canada LGI)

Big fan AV
K bye :)
9/10/2019 c2 6TJMike
Haha! What absolute madness is this! It was so much fun to read, and it's only a third of the cast if my math is right.

I'll admit, it was a bit chaotic and a lot was going on (simultaneously in some cases), but I think all can be attributed to Marumi's bad luck in-story. Some constructive criticism? I'm not quite sure where the action is taking place. I'm assuming everyone just woke up inside the actual school, but I can be wrong. There wasn't much describing of the environment (although that could be answered because Marumi was quite busy bumping into classmates to notice lol) Maybe the next chapter will enlighten us with that regard.

Overall, a set of particularly interesting characters and a fun start for the story. Nice going AV!
9/9/2019 c2 2bellatrixshine
Yay! It's finally starting! I already feel bad for poor Marumi!
9/9/2019 c2 Slumbo The Cool Cat
Oohhh, yes! I love great job on this one AV!
9/9/2019 c2 11Crit Fail
Fantastic start. I'm so happy to see you starting this. I wish you the best of luck AV )
9/9/2019 c2 Sparten2121
Nice chapter AV,Marumi is on the verge of killing himself,people shitting in pots,oh boy and we're only 1/3 of the way there
9/9/2019 c2 NSPunny
Kehehe, you did a good job so far Ego. I hope that you continue to this will for the rest of my fellow Ultimates.
I learned how to send messages to you. The fourth wall is broken.
From,
William Churchill.
6/3/2019 c1 logal
Can't wait AV! Good luck...
Big fan...