for Amiss

8/29/2020 c8 Guest
Update
7/31/2019 c7 125Atarya QueenofEgypt
This is very good my friend. I can understand why you put Harry Potter and Spider-Man together. Hoping for a snake to go up against Spider-Man. Anyways, update soon and please don't forget to reply back to our story that's in the PM titled Re: Spider-Man Story. Thanks.
7/31/2019 c7 Bluzerker
DISCLAIMER! I don’t want to change your story at all. I’m just curious if you are going to involve the web of life into this story. Unless madam web knows everything will be fine at the end. I’m pretty sure 616 peter is the most important piece within the timeline.
6/28/2019 c6 14jiyamarri
OOH DIS getting interesting! Please update soon!
4/17/2019 c1 gaming-is-served
ok, I was so confused, I had to read the whole story again to understand that you changed it a bit for mystery, I thought this was a rip-off copy of the original fic that I accidentally saved, lol
4/17/2019 c4 29Sakura Lisel
Wait so what happened to Peter? From the dreams he had before waking up 5 years old with Narcissa telling him she was his mom now, that this has to be FUTURE Peter Parker deaged without his memories, but what happened to him? What about his spider powers, will he get his old memories back or are they gone for good thanks to whatever happened to him?
4/7/2019 c4 Bluzerker
I guess the prologue is fine. It’s just a bit weird now that peter in this chapter now suddenly thinks about uncle bens “moto” when the prologue shows peter just sayin goodnight to his parents. I thought the original prologue was better, but maybe if you want to keep the mystery change it a little bit... you know what never mind, keep this prologue I’m seriously wondering what newcomers will think. Anywho keep it up, it’s Turing our very interesting. I wonder if peter will figure it out. Hopefully not the entire 8 volumes. Or maybe so, it’s the author’s choice to decide. Just don’t be like JK Rowling syndrome and start changing things. But it’s a fanfiction so do what you like.
3/21/2019 c1 Bluzerker
Finally a crossover where peter goes into the Harry Potter universe! And the concept is has me intrigued! I do hope for people to comment more and read this.