FanFiction.Net
for Twin Fires

11/16/2019 c2 1lolyncut
No problem. I was going to stop reading anyway.
2/28/2019 c1 MayisGJ
I’m curious about where you will take this strory. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/23/2019 c1 tannerose5
At the beginning of the show, I used to ship these two. Then JJ got all GI Jane and seemed to come out as thinking she knew everything. Now, that she's older, her face has been pulled tighter than a rubber band. Her pants look tighter and tighter every year, like they are made of spandex. And I wonder how much lower in front she could wear them without her "girl parts" falling out. It took Will forever ever to propose and yet time after time, she said no. She was waiting for someone better, I suppose.
Although I don't agree with a reviewer who thinks Reid is scumbag, greasy , etc. I do think JJ liked the idea of having 2 men "want" her, even though one has never publicly mentioned it.
What I'm saying it that I will probably not be continue reading this story. I'm sure, though, there will people who adore JJ.
2/22/2019 c1 6JustAPersonReading
Hello everyone. I am not going to let Will die. Please understand.
2/22/2019 c1 Bohogal1998
More!
2/22/2019 c1 John
Keep going, i like the story
2/22/2019 c1 Tiff185
Uh oh. That did it. Those two cheating bitches caused poor Will to wreck. He'll probably die. Now, the two bitches, JJ and her Spence, can be together. This is what's going to happen in the show. I just know it. They destroyed an innocent loving FATHER and HUSBAND life because JJ is a pathetic liar. Poor Will. Sorry. It's not your writing. This will be the outcome of JJ's sweet devastating little admission
2/22/2019 c1 1atomiccounty11
Good intro hope to read more soon.