for Women in Red

4/7/2020 c4 pangaokao
I LOOOOVE this story.
I mean Leon is a ,it just doesnt feel right to pair him up with Ada.
12/19/2019 c1 200LordZero00
Gotta day, I’m actually really happy to see this being reposted! I read this years ago and actually really enjoyed the story. Plus the dynamic between Claire and Ada. Thank you so much for putting up Clocktower’s work!
8/26/2019 c2 17Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera
I remember the Steve part of this story being probably one of the more awesome. He was in over his head with Claire if he ever actually got with Ada it would be over before it began. Shit, Leon might not even be able to handle Ada lol.

I forgot how much I hate Alexia. Do you think they're going to remake Code Veronica because that would suck so bad. I already disagree with aspects of the RE 2 remake but I know they'll remake 3.

With this Clocktower series I'm surprised Claire hasn't met Jill yet or maybe she has and it's just been too long but they never met in game
8/9/2019 c4 Aftermath Man
I love that you are still translating this story as it is hands down the best Biohazard fanfic I have read yet. Looking forward to when you get more of them done and please, take your time. Transcribing a story from another language even if you are fluent is never an easy task as not everything transitions well, though I am sure you well know. Goodspeed and best wishes.
4/2/2019 c3 Guest
Really disappointing when your pairing is Claire/Ada and there's barely any of that pairing. Figure out what you want your story to be first then add your pairings/ships \_(ツ)_/
3/30/2019 c1 Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera
Thought i'd return the favor on the war ends now reviews.

ADA'S SUCH A DOMINATRIX. Wait a minute back up. The clock tower series was your stories too? Those were some of the best stories I've ever seen. Very eh./..bisexual for lack of another word. I mean there are more bisexual women than men too especially in my own community I noticed. Hearing the experiences some have talked about what it's like socially is interesting.

I was hearing everything Ada said in Ada's voice though same with Claire. But...not the RE 2 remake Claire. Not a fan of that Claire. They made her look like a millennial and that's no okay cause she's not one.
Will check the next chapters
3/25/2019 c2 Aftermath Man
So I waited to review this till after I got through the latest chapter and boy I was not disappointed. I love the dynamic between Claire and Ada, it is no other steamy and sad because neither will acknowledge what they feel for the other. I was interigued by what you did with Steve and Alexia and I definitely hope to see what Alexia does with Umbrella and Wesker. Super glad that Claire was reunited with Chris before the end of the latest chapter and so hopeful that she and Ada will reflect on their feelings and do better the next time around. Hoping and looking forward to more from my new favorite RE Pairing and best wishes to you in all future endeavours.