for The Chocolatier And His Blueberry

3/18 c27 super cool
hello, I really liked the fan fiction ( the question will still be like this, but the crossover where the main characters are) charlie violetta veruca mike hermione draco harry Pansy Matilda and james where they save the magical world from darkness ( and yes, the question about this fan fiction The Chocolatier And His Blueberry will comics )
1/29 c26 Guest
Your grammar needs a lot of work. Free tidbit here. When you have a quote from a character, it should be written something like this:

“I’m sorry I forgot to feed the dog,” she said.

OR

“How could you!?” he shouted.

As for content…well, that’s your decision. These seem like a bunch of first drafts. More like cliff notes.

And the true reason I’m leaving an anonymous comment; whether someone gets vaccinated or not for covid-19 is their own decision. I am a firm believer in “My body, my choice”. If someone wants to get vaccinated, by all means then do so. If someone does not wish to be vaccinated for various reasons, then they should not be forced. Period. I think I can tell which side of the aisle you’re on. Just be more understanding of others in your writing. I wish you well.
4/15/2021 c25 15Gs33022
Willy Wonka isn't concerned that he, Charlie's parents, Charlie himself, or his Oompa-Loompas could catch the coronavirus? You might wanna edit this chapter a bit to take a different turn with Wonka's reaction.
4/8/2021 c24 Gs33022
I really like this story.
4/5/2021 c24 Guest
I always wanted to see how good Charlie and violet as boyfriend and girlfriend
10/24/2020 c20 11Imagination Guy
Awwwwww
4/4/2020 c19 Imagination Guy
you got more
9/25/2019 c3 Guest
It is annoying and you don't need to add this in it makes no sense and it is stupid.
9/24/2019 c1 Me
I HATE HOW I CAN"T COPY AND PASTE IT. I WAS TRYING TO WRITE AN ESSAY AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO COPY AND PASTE IT, BUT I COULDN'T. PLEASE SEE TO THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE, AND I WILL SEE TO IT THAT THIS IS DELETED FROM THE WEBSITE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND FIX IT BEFORE I CREATE A PROBLEM FOR YOU!
7/9/2019 c1 Guest
This is good. Plz update soon.
7/6/2019 c8 Guest
Please update
6/17/2019 c7 ANON
THERE HAS TO BE A CHAPTER 8
I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT IT!
3/20/2019 c3 21DragonEmperor999