for A Quick Dip

10/29/2020 c14 Guest
Love this soooo much!
9/29/2020 c14 Guest
This is awesome, you are amazing! Thank you for writing this fun story!
4/23/2020 c14 mdybls
I really enjoyed reading this story! You did a great job! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.
9/16/2019 c2 Mermaid12
#1 CAptaIn FREAKING aMeriCA
#2 I’ll sue peter in euroes lol -
8/30/2019 c14 2GarnetMonsoon
Great job! I like how you've stayed close to actual canon events, but tweaked it a bit. Of course, I love how you delve into Tony's emotions as well.

Very impressive!
8/12/2019 c14 Lollypops101
I love this story!
8/10/2019 c14 11Sliver of Melody
Absolutely loved this!
8/3/2019 c14 Moleluv
Omg this is so cute and fluffy! Are you goig to write a sequel AU of IW, because some things would be changed due to the developed relationship between the pair - like maybe Tony to Quill "you even look at my kid wrong ever again I will eviscerate you".
OverprotectiveDad!Tony lol. Also May wouldn't find out because Tony never took the suit, and Ned doesn't know either. So how would Peter be able to get out of the field trip without Ned covering for him? Please please pretty please write a sequel!
7/30/2019 c13 125b
Feels
7/28/2019 c14 12Nuwie
Thank you so much for this story ! I really love your style, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works. :-)
7/24/2019 c14 4SongNoFound
thank you for this fiction ! like always I love what you write, keep going for the next :3
7/21/2019 c14 SpaceAutumn
Why couldn't the movie been like this? Not that I didn't like the movie, loved it in fact. But there were some scenes where I was just like "really?"

I am so happy to have found this fic. It's really brilliant.
7/20/2019 c14 5screwtape's.love
Phenomenal job as always. I’m sad it’s over, but I’m glad I got to watch this story happen. You’re a wonderful writer. Excited to read more of your work.
7/19/2019 c14 5Whovianeverlark17
such a great story, I love it!
7/11/2019 c14 1siriuslymack
My heart is so happy because of this
256 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »