for Trying to be done trying And failing

1/26/2020 c1 ControlyourGroupies
hello ma'am i just wanted to tell you respectfully as possible that you are a fanfic GODDESS!
EVERY FANFIC YOU WRITE IT GOLD and i am soo glad you follow this fandom too! per usual spectacular understanding of the characters and how they interact the klaus always has his defenses up and diego never stops pushing like he does with everyone only to be a hypocrite himself and do the same thing to patch. Girl i love you never stoo writing imma go follow you on tumblr even tho i already think i do. i hope you write more for this fandom.
7/16/2019 c1 Guest
Hey, this was really good. The only inaccuracy I saw was when the police officers were in Klaus’ room. In the US, at least to my knowledge, addicts in this situation are protected under the “Good Samaritan” law. If you are found overdosed, it will go on your criminal record, but you won’t serve jail time unless you are charged with possession with intention to distribute. You will most likely have to go to court ordered therapy. Other then that, this was really really well written and I enjoyed it a lot.
7/16/2019 c1 8Clarissa George306
Awwwww! My babyyyyyyyyyy. Klaus is such a bean and he needs protecting. This was really good. Like super amazing
3/8/2019 c1 PlantyPie
Love this!
3/5/2019 c1 3JustThatOneGirl1815
This was fantastic and your grammar is great
3/4/2019 c1 kingsavage1990
I love this!
3/4/2019 c1 kagsboi
i love! 3
2/28/2019 c1 Spark
Ummm yes amazing!
2/28/2019 c1 Guest
Loved it! You’re a talented writer, and the characters all acted like themselves, with no major out-of-characterneas. I’m a sucker for all sibling relationships, and this story really dug into Diego and Klaus’s relationship. Thanks for writing, I hope to see more from you!
2/26/2019 c1 LostWakingDreamer
I loved it
2/25/2019 c1 9Navyfan
It was amazing. I love Diego and I really think that he loves his siblings even if he is not showing it. And I think that he would like to be comforted too but since he is alone he tries to be there for Klaus even if it's just giving Klaus a ride in the car.
Navyfan
2/24/2019 c1 1SherlockEmrysWinchester
This is so perfect and exactly what I was looking for!
2/23/2019 c1 Guest
Oh my gosh this is my new favorite show and I was so excited to see that my favorite author wrote for it! Love this story
2/23/2019 c1 73LucyLuna
"Trying to be done trying And failing" So, I get it's a style to leave a title entirely uncapitalized. And I believe it's also customary in some languages for a story's name to only capitalize the first word. In this case, though, I think the capitalization going on is more of a mistake than a deliberately done choice because it's only the first "trying" and the "and" that are capitalized. For a properly capitalized title in English (if that's what you're going for), it should be:
"Trying to Be Done Trying and Failing".
"…atop the dead boys head." It appears that a comma got missed between "boy" and the "s".
"Nice, tattoos." That comma between "nice" and "tattoos" isn't actually supposed to be there.
" not funny!" I think you meant to have something like "It's" before "not funny!"?
"…away suddenly sombre." Whoops, looks like the "e" and "r" in "somber" got mixed around.
"curled into fists that he wanted so badly to throw at the wall." This reads just a little bit funny to me. I think it's the "throw" bit. I'd change it for "punch".
"Patch rubbed at his arm, trying to soothe." I'd take out the "at". It's a little unnecessary. As well as add "him" after "soothe". That, I think, is necessary.
This was a really good one-shot. I like how you have Diego using his radio to look out for Klaus and the way you built around him using it to listen to crimes to create this missing moment scene following the overdose Klaus has at the start of the series.
The little memories you peppered throughout from when they were kids, like the first time Klaus got into something illicit to him asking to sleep with Diego when the ghosts were being particularly bothersome, and them holding hands when they were seven during a punishment was so bittersweet.
You did a really nice job of showing the struggles Diego faces with constantly worrying that the druggie in need of reviving will end up being Klaus and how even after they fight here in the end about Klaus not wanting to go back to rehab, he still cares and still wants Klaus to get better.
2/23/2019 c1 Guest
Looooveee it! Umbrella Academy is quickly becoming an obsession for me. Klaus and Diego are my favs
16 Page 1 2 Next »