for Anybody Out There?

10/20/2020 c1 16LizCraft
I don't know why I haven't seen this before, but holy mother of freaking heck.

NICOOOOOOO. MY POOR BABY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?

This is- beautifully written. It's incredible. Playing on the lyrics of the song adds so much to the atmosphere of Tartarus. Nico's fear and pain. The poor baby. (Your portrayal of the monsters in Tartarus is bone-chillingly accurate. I had shivers. A).

Unrelated note, "Praying" by Kesha was playing while I read this and OW. Double the pain man. Not cool.

Awesome job :)
2/24/2019 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Jason Walker's "Echo", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired copyrights, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
2/23/2019 c1 9lmao im emily now
Aieeeeeeeees
Honestly I’ve never really wondered what nicos time in Tartarus would be like. This is gud tho