FanFiction.Net
for Chronicles of the Siren War

12/12/2022 c82 1TexasDrifter
Loving story man! Keep it up, it's been such a fantastic read! Guessing we're gonna encounter Hood really soon haha
12/5/2022 c82 Guest
Yes! A New Chapter! And can’t wait for them to run into Lady Hood. Hopefully Lady Hood and Bismarck (Biscuit) get some love from the commander. . Update soon please!
12/6/2022 c82 2bootylicious
Can’t wait to have Andrew get it with Hood
12/5/2022 c82 FateBurn
Good chapter
12/5/2022 c82 mcdean123
Holy crap; a new chapter! You have been missed, Sabaton, but I'm glad to see another chapter (and a very good one at that!). I hope this means we'll be seeing a bit more of you in the future...
12/5/2022 c82 1Cemalidor
Oh dear, Hood is around? o.O
The mentioned losing could be considered crippling, depending what Kansen are left around and Wolfpacks were a major danger in WW2. Curious how the general supplies are doing, as the merchant navy suffered greatly as well.

Thanks for the fresh chapter, here's hope life treats you well. ;)
12/5/2022 c82 10TheGamerMarine76
I know I had asked for Hood, but that still caught me off guard. You're doing the Lord's work here, my guy. I hope you can update again soon.
12/5/2022 c82 TehDIGI
Holy smokes this fic is alive.. and im so happy to see it again :D. also hood... damn if she comes back. that would be epic.
12/4/2022 c82 2Blumstein
I can scarcely believe it. An update AND it's a cliffhanger at that? I don't know if I should be amused or incensed about it; regardless, I enjoyed this short downtime just before the next action piece.

As before, looking forward to next time!
12/4/2022 c82 37otblock57
Hood? Ayoooo?

Interesting chapter. The bit about Penn and horses worked pretty well, I thought.
8/10/2022 c81 Alke.0
After a long bout of not reading anything, I'm glad this is what I read first as soon as I came back, made me remember why I love reading like this, godspeed.
8/9/2022 c81 2Blumstein
Excellent chapter! Hope your real life obligations prove more fulfilling than tiring. Though I am a recent reader, and have devoured every chapter so far within a day, I wait patiently for the continuation of Thorson's deeds in this theater.
7/20/2022 c7 Prism Smasher
Just wanted to drop this little tidbit.
Seeing as both Thorson and Laffey are Navy, the proper rank would be Seaman, or if you'd prefer something that doesn't sound like an innuendo, Petty Officer 3rd Class.
7/13/2022 c81 MarauderPrime12
Things are getting interesting, indeed
Excellent chapter
7/12/2022 c81 TehDIGI
DAMN nice chapter.. also bringin back Bismark :O wonder how thats gonna affect when they arrive in the RN base.. Cant wait for the next chapter .. also poor akagi..
706 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »