for Chronicles of the Siren War

11/21/2021 c78 2BirdFeather1837
Nice filler. Only thing I've been missing so far is Vice Admiral Halsey, would love to see him portrayed in this version of events.
11/18/2021 c78 Curt
I can't wait to see how the ironblood will react when they see andrew and his fleet that makes up Azur lane now
11/19/2021 c78 4Slavic Warrior
This was sort but sweet chap, I can't wait to see what ylu do next!
11/19/2021 c78 MarauderPrime12
Things are getting interesting
Excellent chapter
11/19/2021 c78 FateBurn
Good chapter
11/19/2021 c78 Sherlockshovel
This is my new favourite fanfiction. Thank you for attending my TedX talk
11/19/2021 c78 Cliteus
Excellent chapter as always.
11/19/2021 c78 1Cemalidor
Transistion chapter with a twist, i like it. :XD Can't wait for Akagi reaction that Thorson was in Kaga's (head). :XDD Double entendres aside, thanks for this fresh chapter.
The US Kansen setting up a forward base doesn't sound as a bad idea, be it alone for some early-warn-System in doubt.
11/18/2021 c78 TehDIGI
great to see this fic continue :D cant wait what happens when they go to the next stage. Also cant wait for Akagi to make her move. :D Cheers!
11/18/2021 c78 454godamora
Ok I have an idea for when they get into the Atlantic Theater. Dino-Day. I mean that game is basically if the Third Reich brought back Dinosaurs. I don't see why the Sirens or the Ironblood could do the same. And they do have aquatic units in the form of a Mosasaur. But I doubt they would stand a chance against a Kansen.
11/18/2021 c78 ErnstLindemann
Well, that last part ought to be interesting.
11/16/2021 c77 Guest
this is some good stuff. waiting for more content
10/14/2021 c77 Guest
Love the story as it's a great take on azur lane but I keep seeing a small mistake that I'm not sure you planned on or not but amagi, akagi, & kaga have 9 tails but you keep saying they have 8, well 8 in amagi's case. Just figured I'd let you know.
10/7/2021 c77 neokryte
love Amagi, thoroughly enjoyed the chapter!
9/30/2021 c77 Guest
What an excellent depiction of Amagi.
681 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »