for Chronicles of the Siren War

10/1/2021 c77 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
10/1/2021 c77 DearUncleHermit
The best floof has arrived~

There are some grammar mistakes but nothing major. Keep it up! Thank you for another entertaining chapter.
10/1/2021 c77 FateBurn
Good chapter
10/1/2021 c77 1Cemalidor
Well, that escalated pretty quickly. :XD Amagi is back and boy did she make an entrance. Cusious about the dynamics between Amagi and Nagato. In theory both are pretty detached from the 'normal' Kansen, the first been dead for years(?) and the latter in selfimpost exile after stepping down from a (as well imo) detached position.
9/30/2021 c77 BieberLover69
Azuma
Not suited for frontline combat
I know, I know. Gameplay and story segregation. Still weird to read about though. It's also funny enough that your idea for Sakura PRs actually ended up having canon support with the recent event involving Hakuryu. Nice chapter, looking forward to his Atlantic exploits and how he interacts with the Euro boats.
9/30/2021 c77 454godamora
and Amagi is alive!
8/27/2021 c76 Alke.0
I swear this better be leading into Tenn finally going all the way with Thorson because I swear if she dies midway through that storyline I'll be pissed. I'll understand why she died and it'll make sense but I'll still be mad about it
8/27/2021 c76 DearUncleHermit
A rest for now before the Ironblood storm. Plenty of shipfus on the Sakura side still thinking of Thorson from the rumours. It will take time.

I like how you have introduced the canon Akagi. It's an interesting take. Can't wait to see what the Eagle Union admirals are going to discuss with Thorson. What's the status of the Royal Navy evercsince the Ironblood chose to accept the Sirens wholeheartedly...
8/26/2021 c76 dylan.multiverse
You should've killed Akagi long time ago. Now her shard inside you is making you kill Tennessee. Especially after Tennessee gave you the exact reason to do so.
8/26/2021 c76 1TexasDrifter
Keep up the good work bossman! Always a pleasure to read your work.
8/25/2021 c76 2HoleBitch
LOL AKAGI I CANT-
8/25/2021 c76 obelix1999
ah...the rise of the Yandere
8/25/2021 c46 ErnstLindemann
Oppenheimer. Nice reference to the atomic bomb.
8/25/2021 c76 joeyginise
Ah, there's the Akagi we all know. Disturbing and concerning in equal measure. This will be "fun" to deal with. Also Laffey is still obsessed with sex, still don't know why. This was a pleasant surprise, looking forward to the next one.
8/25/2021 c76 3kingdomssage
I see that you are still confusing the honorifics for designating younger or older.

It is suppose to be imouto for younger sister and nee for older. The chan honorific is common for girls or usually anything cute but can also be used on young boys and san honorific is the closest thing to being called mister or miss.

so in both this chapter and your earlier chapters with the introduction of fuso and yamashiro, it would not make sense for fuso to call yamashiro nee-chan as yamashiro is not the elder in their relationship
681 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »