for Chronicles of the Siren War

6/13/2019 c15 1LOLISaviour
oh yea one last thing for this chap, i'm happy to finally see Shiranui showing her dere side..
6/13/2019 c15 2Fuyuhara Sora
Wall of text!
6/13/2019 c15 1LOLISaviour
most of them are still on Stranger affinity soooo no surprise here .-.
anyway, you did a splendid job for this chap. keep it up !
6/11/2019 c6 1loaf of cat
Let's hope the FBI can't reach Thorson in international waters.
6/11/2019 c14 fogee100
This is really good and excited to see where the story goes from here! Hope you update soon!
6/6/2019 c14 Mr.DEEDS2010
ROAR! THE BEAST OF THE SEAAA IS HERREEEE!

Seriously though bruh! This fic is one of the best reads I've had in a looooonnnggg time. Conversations were smooth and I felt you reaaaaaalllllyyy captured the characters well. Noice!

Let's see, let's see...

Good OC with harem potential.
The thing with the ship girls controlling their ship counterpart reminds me of that one anime with this blonde chick with a big coat. Cant remember the name though. But basically the concept is the same and I'm on the fence on that. Least you included the rigging so point to youuuuu.

Other thing I liked? Arizona has a chance to come back and more ships coming in.

More things I liked? AKASHI! She is cuteness personified. Good stuff with her stealing a kiss from Thorson in front of the other Eagle Union shipgirl. Downes. Cant wait to see her spread that around ahabaahhahahaha.

What am I expecting? Some fights and Royal Navy or Ironblood girls showing up. Ironblood cuz I want to see Thorsons reaction to one of the girls who got experimented on. Prinz Eugen or Z23 yea.

Could use some more Sakura girls too.

Stay motivated and cant wait or sleep to see next chapter! Make it good bruuuuuuuhhh!
6/4/2019 c14 Guest
I am loving this! Can’t wait for the next update
6/1/2019 c14 starburst98
Will probably do more tests but i know he will eventually throw arizona's cubes in the pod, and shiranui will do something too.

Hrmmm, maybe thats how limit break will happen, he throws a blank cube in to see what happens and it makes a copy of a girl he already has, and they can fuse like how picolo fuses with nail in dbz.
5/31/2019 c13 10I'mNotGivingMyNameToAMachine
I LOVE this story.

I'm a recent fan of Azur Lane, but it was easy to to sucked in, as I'm already a huge fan of Arpeggio of Blue Steel, and I've really been looking for a mobile game, so the fandom was just waiting for me.
But anyway, your story is incredibly engaging. It is well written, and is paced perfectly, which isn't too terribly common around here.

Thorson is incredibly likable and relatable and he's very easy to root for. But I'm most impressed with your interpretation of the shipgirls, while keeping to the established aspects about them. I ADORE Laffey. She's just wonderful and written perfectly. In fact she's probably my favorite single aspect of what you've written.

I hope you have something substantial planned for the story length and that you keep writing it!

But perhaps the highest compliment I could give you is that you helped inspire me to think up and Azur Lane story that adheres to what you've created and would coexist without contradicting your story,with the pipe dream of having a crossover somewhere (if I ever got around to writing it...)
Would love to know what shipgirls you're ultimately going to have in Thorson's fleet so I definitely don't pick any taken characters!

Anyway, keep writing! I'll keep reading.
5/26/2019 c13 SimplyHonest
The reviewers have spoken! Update soon! What a wonderful world this day has become...

Laffey is very forward and the relationship seemed to jump up rather fast. I cant believe Penny actually followed him. And with several union ship girls to boot. Shoot, I'm hoping one my favorites is there... aka the sis-con CA

Surprise us my friend and write on!
5/26/2019 c13 1LOLISaviour
Laffey is suprisingly okay with Commander "linking" with other ships...
btw great works, keep it up
5/23/2019 c12 Guest
The Pennsylvania sisters really don't get enough play, so big props for having good taste. And boy, putting Azur Lane right beside proper military decorum really highlights how ridiculously anime the game is, huh? Eagerly looking forward to more.
5/24/2019 c13 2Fuyuhara Sora
*Laffey sat on Thorson lap*

Thorson: 'My mind is telling me no... but my body, my body...!'

Hahaha, thanks for the update.
5/24/2019 c13 starburst98
Opinion of who should be in commander's harem is starter squad(as in z23, jav, and aya), other then that i have no strong opinions on who should or shouldn't join in.
5/10/2019 c12 Guest
So... I got Arizona to drop for me (twice in less than 20 minutes) while I was running SP3 in Azur Lane. And after reading her first skill and hearing her first line... I just had to go back here and reread your story lol. I pressed F to pay my respects for her when I began reading and then realized something glaring. YOU UPDATED! OH LORD THANK YOU!

ERHM!

That as a wonderful surprise. Have a cookie and Kisaragi! Die with sweetness you cant even handle lololol. Anyway, Ive finally caught up with the latest chapter and I'm satisfied... for now. It wasn't as long as a read as I would've liked but you provided a chapter and advance the story so Im okay with that.

I do have to applaud you for including Bullin... FRACK man! I always struggle to sac her in that game. Something so cute shouldn't be a sacrificial lamb! The horror! But yea, very good idea to make her as an egineer/maintenance npc for Thorson's base. Hopefully akashi can make more of her because that islands pretty huge and having only four pairs of hands to work with isn't ideal. But once again this is still in the early stages of development and the base still needs to be cleaned up a bit I agree.

Hm... maybe Akashi can revive arizona in the near future? Its possible considering how smart she is. I do wonder (like a certain reviewer before me) who is going to be um... absorbing (yea thats a better word for it) Bulin to limit break. Hopefully it wont be a sacrificial thing.

Btw, the way you promoted the story with the whole Ship Girls controlling their RL ship counterpart really reminds me of Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Perhaps you took inspiration from that? I don't mind it but im hoping they wont rely heavily on it despite having Rigs. I want to see Laffey take on Cruisers with just her Rig alone xD! Thatll turn the heads of Union Higher ups considering they didn't seem to have unlocked the Rigs for their present Ship Girl Forces.

Im expecting a lot from this story now so good luck and have fun! xD
681 « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »