for Grand Foreigner

3/25/2019 c9 Zarcon
thanks for the chappy~
3/25/2019 c2 1Rain-XIX
the entire premise is pretty stupid.
According to the lore of the game, the MC (gudao/ko) had the natural charisma and ability to make genuine connections with the heroic spirits and get them to his/her side.
It was precisely because he was human at his/her core that the heroes were attracted to them and lent them their loyalty/aid.

Momon on the other hand has to watch his back because he doesn't believe he can trust his servants. And it's only the author's mercy the npcs are so stupidly loyal to him.
He hasn't shown any ability to get someone on his side without overpowering them.

what's more impressive? getting someone who can kill you with a flick of the pinky to follow you or killing/threatening someone into submission and making them your follower.

You're pretty much fucking over the entire plot/story.

Momon was and is the absolute opposite of a human. Whether that's because of his undead status or deep down in his core he's just like that is debatable.
Servants that have a hard on for humans like First Hassan, Erish, Merlin etc etc wont' give him two shits.

Btw I know this is hard to get into a brain overpowered by hype but while Momon can take on a very large portion of the Fate verse servants. He gets absolutely bitch slapped by Solomon, Goetia, Tiamat, Saber Shiki, Gil when going all out, Proto arthur etc. Gil can bust a planet when going all out. Momon only has hax and possibly mountain level and higher busting power. Servants with B-rank magic resistance only have to beat him physically.
His death magic is also there in the fate verse like Cu's NP.
It's shown and written in the wiki that B-rank luck or Magic res servants can avoid or negate it.

And don't even get me started on the Fate extra versions of the nero, tamamo and gil.

Anyways this isn't a bashing, I'm not opposed to the crossover but for god's sake give it some thought before making crucial decisions.
3/22/2019 c8 Guest
A servant from nazarick?
3/20/2019 c1 PERORONCINO
I wonder if Ainz would summon King Hassan ..I'm just curious hahahaha
3/20/2019 c8 Ill
Oh, I am excited! Will he end with those damned Black Keys..!
Will Ainz have thoughts of experimentation on humans this time? He knows he is powerful, considering that he killed a strong opponent instantly, literally because he stopped time, and he doesn't have Demiurge to suggest those options...
Thanks for the chapter!
3/20/2019 c8 Guest
Ain't shall collect all the spirits! Much like how he attempted to collect every item in Yggdrasil especially World Class
3/22/2019 c2 3Firefang099
I've been waiting for so long for this, an Overlord and FGO crossover! Thank you so much for writing this, because you sir/ma'am just made my day.
3/21/2019 c8 gerend
Awesome fic, very interested to see how this continues. Much of it was very hard to read and had to be glanced over a few times to get what was being said, although I attribute a lot of that to the fact that I haven't really watched FGO(maybe 2 parts over a year ago). Everyone in this fic seems to have 3 names and it took a while for me to figure out who is who but I think I've got it now. I'll probably marathon FGO so things are slightly more clear, can't blame you for expecting people reading a fanfic to have seen what it's based on.
3/21/2019 c8 RyuujiVantek
Ainz x da vinci anyone?
3/20/2019 c8 Akuma-Heika
In Nasuverse, the gods have Authority rather than Mysteries. Unlike Mysteries it doesn't have a formula that is produced and can be reproduced, but rather the gods just will it. In some ways, the Marble Phantasms of Nature Spirits are similar, only they are more generalized and less efficient.

A few wording errors, instead of 'tripping' might I suggest the word 'triggering?' In your NP definition, at the very end might I suggest "...surpassing the very concept of WHAT IS possible and impossible."

Great job as always!
3/20/2019 c8 DarkMastermc
This chapter is perfect
just one question why doesn't he want to be handsome in this way he can attract more girls but to tell you the truth, I do not mind what I have problem is he wants to be 30 years old better 19 instead of 30 that would look pedophile
please continue the story!
3/20/2019 c8 Daniel-palacio
hombre gracias sin duda por traernos esta gran historia en verdad me gusto este capitulo sigue espero mucho la próxima :D
3/20/2019 c8 7Paxloria
Awesome chapter!
Looking forward to more!
_.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._._.-._

Just had a thought...
Do they have enough food?
If food becomes an issue then will Ainz resort to having Mare use his poers to turn a section of his Floor into a vegetable garden?
Would Ainz be forced to use his ressurection powers on chicken and Cow bones so they don't run out of meat?
_

So your certain that the little dog is "Four"?
Hmm...
I could have sworn that the 2 episode FATE/GRAND ORDER anime and in "OTAKU DAIKUN: LORE - MERLIN" it was "Fou"
_

Anyway, great writting, looking forward to reading more soon!
3/20/2019 c8 williamcll
Gonna be interesting to see the boss fights.

That and meeting the grand assassin.
3/20/2019 c8 T-B-R
The Gacha hell is about to begin, BLACK KEEEEEYS!
5,326 « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 .. Last Next »