for Tides of Existence

6/3/2020 c8 Rogue Navigator
It's disheartening that this story is going on hiatus, but you do what you feel is best for you. Good luck and best of wishes
6/3/2020 c8 2King Quinn Of Tucky
Wir sind verloren
6/1/2020 c7 Guest
Last chapter was much worse than previous. Totally unnecessary part about baneblade, reports, some rambling in the end.
5/3/2020 c1 Guest
More! Horay!
4/2/2020 c5 Anonymous Reader
Loved the first few chapters from the perspective of the Star Wars universe. I kind of know what they will run into but I like the idea of watching them uncover what aspects of the IoM's military forces have arrived in the Star Wars galaxy.
4/1/2020 c5 46The new god
Even without navigators I don’t think they’re completely helpless as in the DARK IMPERIUM despite the light of the emperor is blocked warp travel seems to be a thing, during the great crusade when before the Emperor was enthroned and is walking around warp travel is possible or how about during the dark age of technology when man first use the warp drive they wouldn’t have navigators then.

Like the story but I just want to poke a few holes here and there
4/1/2020 c5 Rogue Navigator
And so it begins! I can't wait for the Empire sizes up to the Imperium and vice versa, Thrawn will have a lot of new things to add to his collection I'm sure of it.
3/31/2020 c5 Guest
cool
3/29/2020 c2 Guest
You have the feeling of the settings down and the writing itself is good. Please continue
3/18/2020 c1 Rogue Navigator
Don't worry about it mate, you did an excellent job and this is by far you're strongest chapter yet. You are a skilled writer and this has shown it in splendidly.
3/5/2020 c4 The Inquisitor
Ave Imperator! Gloria in Excelsis Terra!
3/3/2020 c4 Kryptman
I feel the Inquisition has been a bit of an underachiever in the areas of planetary devastation and other, healthy forms of mass murder.
3/1/2020 c4 ATP
where are sexy soriritas fighting slaaneshi daemons ?
2/29/2020 c4 negronomicon
I love this and I only hope you love to write it as well,
2/9/2020 c3 Rogue Navigator
He has returned!

I'm super happy to see this story alive again, I love the idea of Thrawn against the boys in blue! And I suspect the Imperium's methods of war will only become more abhorrent and shocking to the Empire of The Hand as time goes on.

Will we see any chapters from the perspective of the Imperium, I'd love to know what they make of this situation.
27 Page 1 2 Next »