for Dragon Ball Super: The Tree of Might

11/21/2019 c4 Aztec Girl
Wow, there so many good memory in Turles childhood that he kept himself, even if means doing awful things to his own kind. It's even funny to think Turles is Goku missing twin brother which is weird that they came in two different universe which makes them not brother. Because it's impossible to travel one universe to another universe will only took millennia to travel this far.

Plus I am so happy to see your still here, I was worried that you stop writing but guess it was just a misunderstanding. Can't wait to see the upcoming chapter very soon.
4/6/2019 c3 18allanarcher777
Shadow brand poison needles. Complete with the Frost seal of approval.

Too bad Turles is gonna get his face pounded in.
4/2/2019 c3 Aztec Girl
Man, that Turles is a total dick to poison Caulifla and cheated his way in fighting and now Kale was going berserk again. I am so happy that they arrive here so fast to help Kale anger. Caulifla need to learn to keep her guard up sometimes people have tricks up their sleeves.

I really love your back story, it was surprising that Renso know Turles since he was a kid. Could Renso be that ape monster in his story? Or was it someone else? Whatever that is, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
4/2/2019 c3 2YungDramps
Another great chapter! Only issue is that you should've indicated that the first paragraph was a flashback sequence. You could've put a little title card that said something like "Age (insert number lower than 780 here)
4/2/2019 c3 Ushindeshi
I love this new Tree of Might. I wonder what kind of chapters I get to read.
3/23/2019 c2 Aztec Girl
Wow, it's been a long time that I didn't watch that movie but you make it better. I'm having that Cabba is asking Vegeta to train him (even je said no) but he wanted his help to protect his people. And what is more amazing is Caulifla and Kale are joining the police patrol to fight against bad guys, so cool!

I can't wait to see the next chapter, finally we can see some fighting action?!
2/26/2019 c1 Aztec Girl
I really love what you do with the changes in that movie, and it's really funny you write about Lord Champa is wearing. Can't wait to see the shocking surprise that Cabba from Universe 6 is doing all the way to their universe? Strange yet excited!

See you in the next chapter?!
2/26/2019 c1 YungDramps
I've read quite a few stories here, and I gotta say, this one's one of the few that's actually kinda interesting.

Good stuff: Turles' intro with the Tree of Might lore is fuckin' great, man. The flashback sequence was really cool, too, reminding us that while Champa may be a goof with a petty vendetta against his bro, he's still a God of Destruction. I can't wait to see what kinda scheme Turles has ready to get his hands on those yummy fruits. Also, I see the allusion to Frost there. If you can somehow incorporate him into the story and make him not suck balls, that would be positively dandy.

"Bad" stuff: Aww man, did ya really have to include Goku and Vegeta into the storyline? :c It's no dealbreaker, but I woulda liked to see the U6 cast be their own heroes and not rely on their help. If you plan to just have them on the sidelines while Cabba and co. do all the work, ignore this statement. As for the writing, it's overall pretty solid, but some physical descriptions for Frazlo and co. woulda been nice. But eh, they're minor characters and most of them are now dead anyway, so again, not a big deal.

Overall, this story has potential and I'm excited to see where it goes. It's at least a step above crappy romance fics.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service