for Family First

3/7 c26 Nightwish-Tarja
please, please, please! We need new chapters. This is so good
9/12/2020 c26 Guest
Excellent! What’s going to happen next, I can’t wait to see the outcome! What Loki is going to next to torture the good guys. What’s happening to the others, when’s Dean coming into the story, your doing a great job with this story, keep up the good work!
9/1/2020 c26 29Secretwrittenword
Jack in the now! Lol!
Things are looking dire for Michael, hope he can get out of this situation.
9/1/2020 c25 Secretwrittenword
Almost all caught up. Loved the Jack and the Beanstalk premise.
9/1/2020 c24 Secretwrittenword
This is going to get interesting...
I hope Michael can stay brave and save everyone.
8/29/2020 c15 Secretwrittenword
Dean will be fine? Dean can WAIT?! No, no, no, no! When did you write this, I’m only just catching up and this is bad Sam! Really, really bad! Not good at all!
Other than that, I am really enjoying Dean and Michaels attempt at hunting!
8/29/2020 c26 8Nicole Miklos
I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next, I can’t wait to see who you focus on next ! This story I love it. Hope to see the next chapter soon! Keep up the good work.
8/28/2020 c26 7SilverDragonflymoon
Poor Michael and Jack, fantastic chapter.
8/28/2020 c26 11Malic Malic
Playful.
I can see the deep meaning behind Chuck being the big ugly giant and Michael being a poor, defencelesslittle angel. I do hope we get to see some daddy issues rise here.
8/28/2020 c26 38vrskaandrea
I really thought you were gonna say that the goose pooped out the egg. Lmao. Poor Jack, why doesn't he remember any of them?
I liked the Big Guy reference here and that it was Chuck's face, that was a great idea.
Oh, no. Not the box. Not Jack in THE box, how could you be so cruel? Lol.
I can't wait to see what happened to Mike.
8/20/2020 c25 7SilverDragonflymoon
Fantastic chapter, truly good work with it, loving how you are writing the Trickster.
8/16/2020 c25 11Malic Malic
I was always a little bit more for angst and feels, but I cannot deny that I like the crack episodes with Loki/Gabriel and so far... you are doing the trickster justice.
I do like a lot what you did with Jack and how you are playing with his feelings. Excited to see how it goes with him.
8/16/2020 c25 8Nicole Miklos
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work, I like the part where Michael threw the axe hitting the wolf in the back. Nice throw! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
8/16/2020 c25 38vrskaandrea
This was a real rollercoaster, it went up with the beanstalk, down with Jack and his mom that isn't really there, then up with Mike beating the crap out of the white rabbit with his clock, LMFAO.
I can't wait to see what else you came up with for Cas and how will Mike save Jack. This is soooooo aWesome!
8/10/2020 c24 7SilverDragonflymoon
Great chapter, but damn it AU bastard... you did a good job. Things about to get nuts and I am looking forward to it.
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »